13

Warning: This chapter contains 18+ content.🔞⚠️

"When did you leave the other day?" Jimin asked while laying on Yoongi's bare chest, a thin sheet covering lower half of their naked body.

"uhm.. about half an hour later I think, when Taehyung and Jungkook arrived. I had urgent works at studio." Yoongi said as he was playing with youngers soft locks.

"Thanks" Jimin mumbled.

"Huh? for what?" Yoongi lowered his head to look at Jimin.

"For staying, and for listening to me. Even though you don't had to. "

"Jimin, That's what friends do. Actually, I'm glad that you got comfortable enough to tell me about your past."

"Ouch!! did I just got friend-zoned?" Jimin chuckled.

"aren't we friends?" Yoongi asked watching younger raise head from his chest and propped himself on elbow.

"Friends don't do lie next to each other butt naked. Yoong's" Jimin snickers as he ran his hands from Yoongi's bare chest to shoulders teasing his hard bugs on its way, gaining a muffled groan from the older.

"Friends won't know the way you taste" He crawls above and lick over crook of Yoongi's neck. Gripping on jawline Younger forcefully tilted Yoongi's head to the sides and his wet muscles find the path from the hollow of elder's neck to his earlobe and bite there.

"agh! Jimin!" Yoongi moaned. He liked it when the younger being aggressive and dominant. Jimin leaves wet kisses on his jawline and Yoongi felt the blood rush to his lower domain again.

"Friends don't do suck you off so good as I do" He breathed out, yanking elder's face to look at him.

"And friends don't do this." Jimin's hands find the way back to Yoongi's chest and stomach, then to his hard member. Yoongi's breath hitched as the youngers small finger's wrapped around his dick and squeeze it.

"are you trying to go for a 3rd round now dear? " Yoongi cried out just to cut down by youngers lips. "Mhghh" . His hands sink into youngers locks pulling it as the younger brushed his thumb over the head of his dick.

"don't you want to?" Jimin Voiced out to Yoongi's mouth, gently moving his hands on the shaft. Yoongi's hands wander all over Jimin's back and finally settled on his round ass.

"Oh I would love to" Yoongi squeeze his plum ass and spread it with both hands before two of his fingers slides into youngers entrance. "Ungh" Jimin Jolted in the sudden action and bite down Yoongi's lips.

"You know you don't have to do that right? I'm already loosened up." *Kiss*

"But I want to" *Kiss* Yoongi smiled as he moved his finger in and out.

"Why? nghh" *Kiss* Younger's hands grip tightened on Yoongi's member

"You.. ahh.. You are so warm in there"

"aghh!! It feels good.." Jimin drop his head back on pleasure and moved hips involuntarily.

Yoongi suddenly pulled out the finger's causing Jimin whine. He lift the younger by his waist and rose his upper body from the bed making Jimin sit on his lap.

"Ride me baby!" Yoongi breathed out before yanking the younger forward to a hot kiss. Jimin moaned into elder's mouth as he started to suck and bite on his lips. Yoongi slid his tongue to youngers mouth exploring every corner while his hands wandering over younger's round ass and squeezing it. They pulled out after a while for taking breath and younger rose his hips to take in Yoongi's member inside him not before put on a condom from the nightstand. wrapping both hands on elders neck he Joined their lips again, moving his hips up and down.