10

Yoongi's POV

I was waiting for Namjoon. His car broke down and today he promised his girlfriend to help recording her song. He asked me to pick them both from her University. Usually, I'll suggest to fuck off when he asks me to pick him up. But today I don't know why I came. Or maybe I know.. Joonie's gf also goes to the same college as Jimin. Did I expect to see him here!!

In the past two weeks I hooked up with several people. No one, literally no one is good as much as Jimin. GOD. How much I miss that boy. I leaned towards the car waiting for the boy. uh! Sorry.. waiting for Namjoon. after a minute or two I saw Jimin coming with Taehyung and kookie, a smile creeped on my lips, but disappeared as I saw some other person blocking them. Oh wait are they fighting! I walked towards them

"He told you to FUCK OFF" I heard Jungkook shouting at the other man and walking away pulling Jimin with him.

But that fucker grabbed Jimin's hand. Jungkook and Taehyung were ready to throw a punch right at the moment and before that happen, I grabbed the others hand squeezing it to the bone.

"Doesn't he make it clear, he don't want to talk to you." I throw off his hands as he freed Jimin.

"Who are you to interfere in our personal matter?" He hissed.

"Ohh.. Jimin!! You already found another one to replace me! huh??" He barked at Jimin.

This must be the ex Jimin mentioned. He's clearly a complete asshole. An exhausted sigh left my lips.

"Hey kid. Back off.. I'm not hitting you because you are a student. Don't make me change the decision."

His face contorted with anger " you get a barking dog yourself Jimin. were you that desperate to fill that filthy hole of yours? I could have helped you with that anytime." He ignored my warning and continued spat words at Jimin. How can I beat up a college student. I looked at Jimin. He was in the urge to cry. His nose and eyes turned red.

" Sluts like you will-" before he completes, taehyung punched him on the nose, making him stumble back holding his bleeding nose.

"I can't believe I let you come near Jimin. you hurt him enough m*****f*****!!" The boy was furious and for a moment I got scared of his anger.

"Then keep that whore yourself. I can see you are sharing" he scowled.

Seriously, if it was me I would have stopped talking. He is really asking for a 6 ft. under the ground. As I expected Taehyung pushed him on the ground and punched him on the face continuously by straddling on his chest.

"Tae.. stop.. leave him" Jimin shouted trying to separate them only to stop by Jungkook.

"He deserves it Jimin.. Haven't you heard he's calling you names" Jungkook yelled

"Tae will be in trouble if someone reports it... please.. tell him to stop.. Jungkook.. please" He sniffles. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he trying to get out of Jungkook's hand. I looked at Jungkook signaling to stop taehyung. And he complies with half heartedly.
I approach Jimin. He was a mess.. I hesitantly put my hands on his shoulder and gently squeezes it.

"I want to go home" he cried out, clutching his tiny fists on my shirt and leans his head on my chest. For a moment I freezed. I don't know how to console him.

"Yoongi please get me home" he cried again. Without a second thought I pull him closer and hugged him. "Its fine... It's fine Jimin-ah.."

"relax.. I'll drop you home okay!! Come on" I lead him towards my car and get him inside. Slowly closing the door I pull out my mobile to contact Joon to inform him that I can't pick him up. I saw Jungkook and Taehyung walking towards me.