7

No one's POV

You are the reason my son had to go through this..

He don't deserve this..

I can't live with you anymore..

Shut up Child.. don't anger me.

Your dad called me.. you should go and see him.

Eommaa!!!! leave me.. I want to see my mom.. aghhh.. Eommaa!!

Yoongi-ah.. stay here for a while.. aunty will get you to your mom okay?

**

Yoongi shut open his eyes, terrified , drenched in sweat. He pressed his palms on his face before getting up and gulp down the water which was placed on the night stand. It was just 2 AM. He walked out of his room knowing he will not get any sleep anymore. He barely sleeps peacefully these days.. he walks towards the balcony and leans on his hands which is placed on the Balustrade taking a deep breath closing his eyes

"Yoongi"
He flinched a little as he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.. but hummed in response knowing who is the owner of that voice and hand.

"Why are you up at this time?"

"What about you" Yoongi asked in return

"I was going to take some water"
again getting a hum in response, The other one asked,
"Nightmares again?"

Yoongi sighed. "They are not nightmares appa.. Those are my memories. And now, those are coming back to hunt me.. my reality is worse than any nightmare."
The hand responded with a squeeze on his shoulder.

"D- did you go see him?"

"No"

"You should give him a chance Yoongi.. listen to what he has to say"

"Appa!!" He sighed. Blinking away the tears welled up in his eyes.

"I already told you. I don't want to see him. I only have one father. And it's you. If you can't see me as your son like others says, I- I'll -"

"Yoongi-ah.." Mr. Jeon pulled him to a hug. "Don't say that.. you are my son. I don't care what your first name is or what other people say.. You are my first born. You heard me!" Yoongi sniffles. Mr. Jeon's palms rubs on his back in a soothing manner. "I'm suggesting just to hear out what Mr. Min has to say. He.. he is your birth parent Yoongi.. you can't deny that. I'll come with you if you are not comfortable alone."

"No appa.. I- I will go on my own."

Mr. Jeon sighed. "Are you sure?"

"Yes appa.. and don't tell mom. She will be worried."

Mr. Jeon hummed in return and pulled out from the hug.
"Now go back to bed. " Patting on his cheeks Mr. Jeon smiled "want me to tuck you in?"

"Appa.. I'm not 10 anymore" Yoongi whined.

Mr. Jeon chuckled "Try to get some sleep dear.. Don't think too much." He led Yoongi to his room.

**

Yoongi's POV

I lay on the bed, eyes fixed at ceiling. I feel relaxed after talking with appa.. he was there for me whenever I needed the comfort and love. Unlike da- Mr. Min.
Yes my parents are divorced.. but he could have come and see me right? Is mom denied that to him? even though he should have tried right?
Tears rolled down the sides of my eyes.
Huh!! What a double faced man are you Yoongi.. you just said to appa he's the only one you want. And yet you are crying over the one who abandoned you.

I wiped off my tears.

I should meet him.. I need to know why he need to see me after all these years. I deserve to know. Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes to get some sleep.

Taehyung's POV

I was at Jimin's house preparing for the upcoming exam, staring at the book in my hands for a long time, not noticing Jimin was explaining the topic to me. In these days Jungkook is the only one walking all over my head. We went for other few dates after that evening. It was nice.. Like the flowers he gives me when he comes to pick me up, the way he looks at me while listening to my rants, the way he laughs for all of my lame jokes, those simple gestures makes my heart skip a beat.
But yesterday I felt awful.. we go to a dinner date at a fancy restaurant.. and there was this girl, who is daughter of well known business tycoon and family friend of Jungkook. She was all over him.. She sat with us and kept talking with Jungkook and boasting about how she was planning to celebrate her birthday and inviting him to join the party. She was nice to me in front of him.. but the moment Jungkook go out for taking a call, the whole mood changed. and well.. somehow she knows me, where I work, my financial state and all.. She warned me to stay away from him saying a gold digger like me don't deserve to be with Jungkook. Typical drama shit. But that sure it hurt my pride. And-

I realized I was zoned out only when Jimin yelled my name. I flinched and looks at him

"What are you thinking!! what happened?" Jimin asked..

"Jimin.. I'm scared "

"Huh? about exams?"

"No. About.. Jungkook"

Jimin sends me a questionable look. "why?"

"What if.. I can't make him happy.. or rather what would I do to make him happy.. he has everything in his hands.. with my part time job I can't even buy him a flower that he likes. In these few dates we gone, He spent the most money.. what if he feels like I'm a gold digger? or What if his parents don't agree!! What if-"

"Tae.. Can you please stop your what if's. You are thinking too much. And yeah.. you can't buy him things what he likes with the money that you earn.."
My head hung low between my shoulders hearing that.

"And I don't think he want that too.. he wants YOU tae.. he wants your love. Don't compare it with money. love him like no one else will do. Show him how special he is to you.. cherish him.. that will make him ten times happier. for that you don't need lots of money.. "

Jimin pull me to a hug "you should put aside this stupid complex of yours taehyung.. You will lose him if you won't. And talk with him if you feel anything uncomfortable. he'll understand. "

I nodded. Hugging him back.

"Now.. don't think too much. We have exams in two weeks. Study for some time."

_________________