24

Jimin closed the door as he entered his room,which was next to yoongi's. He slid down to the floor and rubbed his face with both palms in frustration.

"Fuck.. fuck.. fuck.." He groaned and pulled out the gun which was securely tucked on his lower back and threw it across the room. He held his hands on his temple and lean his back to the ground.

He doesn't mean to take his guard off in front of Yoongi just like that. He was aware that he was not fully honest with the elder. And he knew the older might not be attached to him in a way he was to the other. Yoongi only knows a gentle, fragile Jimin. His little Minnie. He liked that version of Jimin. Not this.

Jimin usually doesn't get attached to people pretty fast. In a line of work he does, he was not supposed to do that. Yes , He is really polite and approachable to everyone due to his charming character. But apart from Tae, he never allowed anyone to enter into his closed bubble. Where he hides his own intimidating self. Even Jae was not trusted for long 4 years. And he was this close to trusting him with his secret. But it crumbled down even before it got strong (thank God). And after that he developed severe trust issues.

But with Yoongi everything was easy. He did trust the elder. At least with his past. And he got more attached to him after knowing Yoongi was the person he adores from his childhood. But he trusted Yoongi even before that. But considering the past elder gone through, he was not sure if he will be accepted to elders life. 

"I'm sorry hyung..  I can't let you go.. I won't let you go.." Jimin muttered as a string of tears rolled down from the side of his eyes.  

--

Yoongi's POV

 After the younger left the room, I managed to slip into the sweat pants. My hand was still healing and it hurt when I tried to put on the hoodie. So I lay down on the bed half naked, staring at the ceiling and legs hanging down the bed. I should sleep. But the ally which was a pool of blood and the dead bodies of my assasin are the only view I could see when I close my eyes..  A deep sigh left my lips as I turn sideways and I hug Jimin's hoodie close to my face and sniff it. It smells like him, my chim, my little one, mine.. But why do I feel like crying.. Is it because Jimin shoot someone? No.. he did that to save me. But I feel betrayed.. Why though.. We were not that close to reveal this kind of secrets each other right.. He might be a part of mafia. But that doesn't change the fact he is still my little minnie right? He is still mine.. But.. But I don't want to involve more in this mafia stuff's for god's sake. I could ask him to leave the mafia. He would listen to me.. He should.. He will.. Right?? What if he didn't?? I- I can't - 

"ah~ fuck" I yelped as I accidently lean towards my broken hand.. I still didn't put the cast on.. . I slowly sat up and sighed remembering I left the hand cast at the shower. I stand up and searched for the first aid kit.. might have one.. at least it's a mafia warehouse. I gone through every drawers and didn't find anything.. should I call Jimin? I sighed for the nth time this night and turn around frustrated.. and my hand landed on the pot placed in the night stand. 

.

What a fantastic day... Obviously it broke.. I groaned and  lean down to pick up the pieces from the floor. 

"Hyung!!" I shuddered as I heard that worried voice from behind.. A piece of broken pot pierced through my finger 

"Ouch" I groaned again. 

"Hyung.. What are you doing.." He ran towards me and grab my hands.. Blood dripping from my finger.. He immediately pulls my finger into his mouth licking the blood off.. A shiver gone through my spine..  I looked at him with wide eyes.. 

"What are yo-" 

"wait here.. don't move okay?" He cut me off and pull me up and forcefully sat me down at the bed. 

He rushed towards the door and get back with a first--aid kit on his hands. He put the kit on the bed and clean my wound and put a band aid. 

"couldn't sleep?" He asked in a low voice as he still concentrated on the task. 

"Y-Yeah.." I mumbled and shift my gaze to his face.. He looks exhausted. Wait.. has he been crying?? His eyes and nose seems red.. why he was cryi-

"What were you doing? Why are you not wearing the hoodie? It's cold." He asked caressing my palms after he finished.

"Hand.. My hand hurts.. I was searching for first aid." I replied. 

"Oh~ I will help then.." he grabbed the hoodie from the bed.. "Wait.. where is your hand cast?" he asked..

"I- left that in shower" I mumbled lowering my head.

"You are so clumsy, hyung.. here.. let me help you with your hand.. uhm.. is that.. is that ok?"

I hummed in response. I don't know what to feel. I feel comfortable around him. I feel safe. But I am not able to trust him fully.. I don't want to be here, or anywhere related to mafia or my childhood. But at the same time I want to be with him.. I want to drag him from this shitty place and ran away. 

He helped me to put on a splint on my broken hand and helped me to wear the hoodie with utmost care, ensuring not to hurt me. 

"You should sleep." He mumbled and gives me an assuring smile as he took the first-aid box from the bed and placed it on night stand. I nodded and he helped me to lean my back to the bed carefully and cover's me with the blanket. I like this.. his mere presence, this care and attention he gave me. I love this. I want this forever. He slowly ran his small finger's through my dark locks, so delicately that it made my eyes flutter, and close it completely. And I slept, after a long weeks, I slept without any disturbing bloodstained visions infront of my closed eyes, without any worry about tomorrow.. 

Just the feel of his touch. Just him. 

_________________

Hey *awkward smile* Long time no see.. Hehe.. I was busy.. 

Hope y'all liked this part. What you think? Liked it? Please vote and leave a comment..

See you after I complete next chapter.. (I don't know when.. sorry) 

Story reached 5.5k reads.. wow!!! Thank you so much..

And these are the current readings

And these are the current readings.. I'm so happy 🥹💞

This is my love for all of you

This is my love for all of you.. 💋🫰