17

"Eommaa!!" Little Yoongi woke up shrieking in fear. His body was drenched in sweat and tear drops tingling on his small eyelashes. He found himself pressed towards another body and hands wrapped around him protectively. 

"Oh baby!! You are awake!!" He heard a muffled voice along with sniffles. The toddler find himself hugging the said person back to ease his panic. "Its ok.. You are safe.. I'm here dear.. I'm here" Their hands ran on his soft locks and wiped away his tears.

"Eomma!!" The toddler looked up and see his mothers tear stained face. He raised his little hands and wiped her tears as she places soft pecks overall his face. 

"I'm sorry Yoongi-ah! Momy is sorry.." she hugged him tightly , tears rolling down her cheeks continuously. 

"Hieri! Don't stress yourself.. and let him rest.. He is safe here." Jeong slowly hold her shoulders. 

"I couldn't protect my son Jeong! Look at him.. I can't see him like this" Hierin busted into tears once again. 

"It's ok.. shhh!! It's ok.. It's not your fault dear.. he is fine now!!" Jeong hugged her and lead her to the near by couch. she return to Yoongi and help him to lay down as well. she checked his vitals and dialed doctor. They were in a secret  hideout. Little Yoongi was unconscious for 2 days. The riot between the mafia group was not subsided yet. so that It was not safe to shift the toddler to a hospital.

"Yoongi-ah!  how are you feeling now?" Jeong asked. 

"I.. I'm scared.. he.. he will k...kill m-" 

"Oh dear.." Jeong's eyes filled with tears. "Don't worry.. they won't come here okay! You are safe.. you are safe" She said caressing his head. causing Yoongi to drift back to slumber. The doctor came after a few minutes and checked on the toddler. 

**

It's already been 3 months after Yoongi been kidnaped. The rampage was over by the victory of Min's. Mr. Park was seriously injured and hospitalized from the rescue mission. after 2 weeks his condition became critical and he passed away. It was a huge shock for toddler knowing his favorite uncle is no more. Talking about Yoongi's condition, He recovered from physical scars. but the mental trauma from the event was irreplaceable. The toddler's dreams were filled with blood and knives and darkness. He woke up every night terrified and screaming due to his nightmares.

The environment of Min's house was not the same after the incident. especially with the toddler's parents. Every conversation between them ended up in arguments. Every arguments ended up in tears. And finally the female Min ended up in the decision of divorce. 

"You are the reason my son has to go through all this." Heirin spats.

"Darling.. Please.. He is our son.. I promise, I won't allow anyone to hurt him anymore. Please don't do this."

"He is already hurt honey!!" Heirin teared up. "He don't deserve any of this." She sobbed. "I can't live in the fear of something happening to him again.. I.. I can't live here anymore. Please understand." 

"Darling" Mr. min tried to hug her but she step backward before that happens. The mafia leader blinked away his tears and took a deep breath. "Fine. I will sign the papers." His voice staggered. "I won't no longer be a threat to our son's and your life"  He said and exits the room and Heirin fall into her knees crying. 7 years of their marriage comes to an end. 

After the divorce papers are signed, Heirin had decided to leave Daegu. She and Yoongi stayed in Jeong's house which is in Busan for 1 month and later moved to Seoul. She find a Job at daycare with the help of her friend and stayed with them until the divorce procedures were completed. She rented a small house with the divorce alimony. Life after the divorce was not easy for them. She thought moving from Daegu and getting away from Min's will be enough to tie up her fears. But it was not enough. She was scared for her son. She was scared if Min's enemies will follow them.
For Yoongi's trauma's she arranged counselling. But she bottled up her feelings inside herself. 

She met Mr. Jeon at her workplace after 2 years in Seoul. He was looking for a nani for his 1 year old, who lost his mother by birth. Mr. Jeon was a businessman who trying to build his own company and taking care of the little one throughout the day was hard for him. And Heirin wanted more money to Yoongi's studies and counselling sessions. So she took the Job as part-time. She taken care of Little Jungkook like his own son. 

Mr. Jeon  has developed fond of little Yoongi in no time in particular. knowing his past and trauma's and he was there to help him anytime. And in 2 to 3 years, Little Jungkook has been  so much attached to Heirin and Yoongi. Even though Mr. Jeon's and Heirin's marriage was for the sake of their children at the beginning, they grow closer each year passed and started a beautiful chapter of their life.

__

So that's the end of Yoongi's flashback. I make it short because It was mostly Yoongi's mother's story. Also because I was lazy 🫣🫣