29

The room was filled with an eerie silence. Yoongi was pacing back and forth nervously. It was the day they have arranged the meeting with his uncle. Jimin and Yoongi had held conversation about the matter, and Yoongi decided to give up on the properties that he owns. He was not interested in those properties anyways. He will do anything for a peaceful life with his loved one's. He love his grandfather.. and he respect his decisions. But he has to go against it for first and last time so he can live without fear. He just want to end this as soon as possible and get back to his normal life, with his appa , eomma, Jungkook and his little minnie.

A knock on the door bring back Yoongi to present.

"Hyung?" Jimin peeked his head as he opened the door slightly. He entered the room smiling as he saw Yoongi standing in the middle. "Are you alright hyung?" He asked with a cheering voice. Yoongi's eyes were scanning the younger from head to toe. He was dressed up in full black. A black shirt with sleeves rolled up and a tight black jeans. There was a gun carrier attached on the side of his waist. and Yoongi can see the knife secured on his boots. He was well prepared.

"Yeah.. I'm just..."

"Nervous?"

"Yeah" Yoongi breathed out.

"Don't be.. I'm with you.. and its our territory.. your uncle wont dare to throw a shit." Jimin said as he peck on Yoongi's lips. "But are you sure about this? It was your grandfather's last gift-"

"Jiminiee.. I don't care.. I love him.. but I can't compromise on mine and my loved one's life for that. I have told this already.."

"alright.. We should go now. Meeting is in half hour."

They left the room. Mr. Min was already downstairs with the bodyguards. They enter the car and left the mansion.

**

"Whatt?? Yoongi hyung's father is a gangster??" Taehyung's eye's went wide as Jungkook was explaining the chaos's happening. Come to think of how Jungkook know the situation, Heirin came back from Yoongi last day and cried in front of him apologizing for involving him and his father into this mess, which Jungkook doesn't know what. He was dumbfounded and his mothers' tears made him upset. So that Mr. Jeon was compelled to explain it to him.

"Tae.. keep it quiet will you!! He is not just any gangster. Min's are one of the top tiers in Korean mafia. They are businessmen infront of the outside world. But they are the main importers and exporters of illegal weapons and drugs inside and outside of Korea. I heard they even have American and Italian mafia connections also. They are really dangerous." Jungkook sighed. "Current leader of Min's Mr. Min JiHoon is Yoongi hyung's biological father. Mom's ex husband. So practically Yoongi Hyung is the successor to this mafia group as Jihoon's brother is neither married nor have a kid. I don't know what this old man is going to do with all this properties." Tae gulped in fear. He is in Yoongi hyung's bad list from the start. what will happen to him now.. Jimin will save him right?

"Oh but you didn't tell me Jimin hyung is working with them?" Jungkook quirk a brow.

"Uhm.. actually I didn't know he is with Min's. He said he is doing some spy works for his mom's previous employers which happened to be a gang. So I took it easy. Now I'm worried. He is doing a risky work."

"Yes.. I know.. I'm worried too.. For both Yoongi hyung and Jimin. I wish they will come back soon solving all the problems. Shall we call them? I miss them really."

"Yes.. I hardly heard from Jimin for the past weeks. He comes to college but leave soon after the classes."

"Yeah!!" Jungkook take his mobile and dialed Yoongi's number. He picked up after a few rings.