19

Its been 3 weeks after Yoongi's accident. He discharged in 2 weeks and is in house rest now. The wound on the forehead has almost healed. But for the hand he have to keep the cast for 3 more weeks. Jimin constantly visited him in the hospital, even though Yoongi told him not to. But after the discharge Yoongi maximum tried to avoid Jimin because of certain fears. Fears in the sense, the terrified truths following him. His nightmares become more active and he was afraid if his killer is following him always. Even though he wanted to be with the younger, he believed it is the best to keep him in distance. Jeong (Mrs. Park) visited in weekends and reunited with Heirin which was very emotional and chaotic.. Taehyung also payed a visit which was a surprise for Yoongi because he was convinced they were not going to get along. But some what reasons Taehyung was nice to him.
His hospital days were not that horrible as he imagined except from the nightmares. His family or Namjoon kept him company always. And he was trying to make a decision on what he have to do next. Stay here and face the death or run away in fear?

.

It was fine Friday and Jeon family was riding to Jimin's house as they invited to his birthday party. Well not a party just a simple celebration with friends and family. Yoongi's was immersed in his thoughts all along the ride, debating himself how he can convince Jimin break off things between them. If they were only sex partners it would have been much easier. but now it is not the case, he can't avoid Jimin completely. He will be still close to him one or another way.
Mr. Jeon has noticed Yoongi's inner turmoil but he stay silent. It was Yoongi's place to take decisions.
He didn't realized they reach park's house until Jungkook nudge him. They got out of the car and Jeong welcomed them warmly. Only the Jeon family and some of Jimin's friends including Hoseok and Taehyung were the only guests. It was a nice and cozy evening, well except for Jimin and Yoongi. Every one noticed the tension between the two. But no one was sure how to address it to them.

Jimin was busy with talking with his friends and steeling glances at Yoongi whenever he can. Yoongi in the other hand was drowned in his own thoughts and preparing to talk to the younger. The fact Jimin didn't made any effort to try talk to him concerned him. Is he mad at me? Or Jimin had tired of this relationship already? That's a good thing right? But why I'm sad about it!. Yoongi's thoughts gone wild. And after so much of debating himself, he finally decided to talk to him. But before he could reach Jimin, the younger's mobile went off and he saw his face going dark.. Jimin excused from his other friends not and turn towards taehyung who was talking to Jungkook and Hoseok. Yoongi was confused seeing the tension building up in the friend group after their talk.

"I will kill that bastard. What he want now?" Taehyung asked raging.

"I don't know. I am going out to see him."

"What? No!! I won't a-"

"Tae. I'm over him. I can handle this. You know I can." Jimin's said in a stern voice.

"a..are you sure?" tae asked concerned.

"Yes"

"Fine. Call me if anything goes wrong" a sigh left Tae's lips.

"What the hell! you agree to this? You letting Jimin to meet that asshole alone Tae? " Jungkook whisper yells.

"Yeah I also think its not a good Idea. We are coming with you, Jimin" Hoseok.

"No need hyung, kookiee.. I can handle it." Jimin pats on Jungkook's shoulder and walk past him.

"Jimin don't-" Jungkook calls him again.

"If he says he can handle it, then he will handle it. Leave him Kook." Taehyung said while the other two looked at him dumbfounded. Taehyung was the most protective of Jimin and now he is letting him go there alone?