6

*Yoongi's POV*

"I thought you were a vampire.. turned out you are a Jeon" he laughed at his own comment while sitting on a bench at their college cafeteria.

"Actually I'm not." I chuckled "I think I've never mentioned my first name." His face frowned in confusion.

"I'm not Jeon. Jungkookie is my step brother. my name is Min.. Min Yoongi."

"oh.. I see.. that explains a lot" he giggled.

"Why?"

"I mean I have seen Kookie in magazines before. You know.. The future CEO of Jeon Productions. never knew he has a brother. that too an elder one."

"Oh.. yes.. I don't like too much attention.. also never been interested in handling a business. It's Kookie's area." I said and he nodded understandingly..

"And what about you? I mean what's your area? " he asks

"Music"

"Woah.. really? You sing?"

"Uhm.. not really.. I rap. But mostly I do is write songs and production works. " Now I guess our 'no personal info' deal is off.

"Oh.. that's nice.." he smiles "Uh.. by the way, should I get something to drink? coffee? tea?" he offered

"Yeah.. coffee will do. thanks"

my eyes followed him as he standup and walk to the counter. It's the first time we're meeting in daylight.. and he looks gorgeous as ever. My usual hook-up's will end as just one night stands.. and I never kept further contacts with them after that. But with Jimin, I was the one texted him first.. I initiated the second time.. I suggested to be sex buddies.. if you ask, is there something special about him? not really... he looks like an innocent angel.. and from the day one I knew he's anything but innocent. and I don't think it's something special. But something is there that make me stay... may be that angry glare he gave me between the fight, which I felt so cute btw.. or his plum lips which has a natural pout.. or maybe that dirty little tongue of his.

(A/n:
he got that innocent face but a dirty little mind
A body like that should be a crime

Song suggestion: The high by Bryce Savage

Ahem.. btw back to the story)

'I'm with you because I need to get over my ex.. So DO. ME. GOOD.' I chuckled at the thought of what he said that night.. it was slipped from him.. I know.. He was drunk.. And for some reason it didn't offend me. Instead I did what he said. I Fucked him so good.. at every corner of his room.. and in every night followed.. still I feel like I couldn't get enough of him. These were the best nights I've ever had.

"Jimin-aahhh"

A voice of someone calling Jimin woke me up from my thoughts.. I was still looking at the direction where Jimin stands like a creepy stalker. I saw someone jumped to him and clinging on his shoulder.. I averted my gaze as soon as Jimin made a quick turn.. They squealed and hugged each other before collecting the beverage and walking towards me with a cheerful smile. Jimin settled down opposite to me after handing me the drink. and the other one sat next to him his hands hung on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yah!! don't tell me you already got a new boyfriend.. I was first on the queue.." The new one stated and I smirked. Jimin have many fans I guess

"H.. Hyung.. He is not my boyfriend.. " Jimin whined..

"He's Jungkook's brother. Yoongi. "

"Yoongi, This is my senior Hobi Hyung"

"Jung Hoseok"

"Min Yoongi" we exchanged a handshake.

"So why Yoongi is with you Jimin?" he asked and I couldn't hold back my scowl. woah.. protective or possessive?

"Kook takes Tae on a date by taking Yoongi wants to talk to me as an excuse.. I hope he's gonna ask him out. " he chuckled and they started to talk random stuffs.

aghh.. I feel like an outcast.. I checked my phone while sipping the coffee as their conversation continues just to randomly interrupt with the hobi guy's question's.

yah!! Jungkook-ah.. You are gonna pay for this.

_____________________________________

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung.. I really like you.. will you go out with me?" Finally I said it in a one breath.. my gaze fixed on my drinks. jeez.. I didn't knew it's gonna be this difficult. I lift my head to look at Taehyung as I didn't get any reply from him. He is also looking at me with wide eyes.. but I couldn't read his expression.. is he surprised? sad? doesn't he like me? Yeah.. obviously he don't like me.. he has crush on someone else.. oh God..

"Hyung.. w.. why are you not saying anything? It.. It's fine if you don't like me back.. I know you have a crush on someone else.. I just wanted to let yo-" He shook his head at my remark and I see strings of tears hanging on the corner of his eyes.

"wha- Hyung.. Why are you crying.. I.. You can tell me if you don't like me that way... please don't cry.. we can continue as just friends.. no one will ever know abou-"

"Jungkook.. I.. aghh.. fuck it.. I don't even know why I'm crying.. It's.. I.. I just can't believe y.. you like me back.. but.. "

Like me back??? does that mean taehyung likes me too?

"..about us dating.. I need you to think about it. I like you too.. but I'm not sure if I can be with you.."

Oh my god.. oh my god.. oh my god.. He said he likes me too..

wait.. but what about his crush?

"Jungkook!! are you listening?"

"Yeah.. uhmm but what about your crush?"

"Huh!! what crush?"

"That Jimin said-"

"Oh.. That's.. ahem.. That's you."

Wha- I

I jumped out of my chair reaching taehyung just to hugged him like my life depends on it.

"I'm so happy hyung.. I can't believe.. I waited for so long thinking you might not like me that way.. I-"

"Jungkook.. I don't think we should do this.. what if I couldn't make you happy.. I don't think I'm the one for you.. I'm not capable of-"

"Shh.. Just be with me.. yeah? I'm happy as long as you are with me.. don't overthink it.."

He let out a sigh and wrapped his hands around me clinging to me tightly. This is not a dream right!! This warmth.. this intoxicating smell.. I can live like this forever. Please god.. let this not be a dream..

____________________-