9

Jimin's POV

"Agh.. finally.. exams are over. You wanna come over and play video games today Ta--"

uh-oh. I forgot I'm third wheeling a newly married couple. God.. save me..
As if my prayers were heard, Hobi hyung ran to me from no where. 

"Hi Jiminie.."

"Hey Hobi hyung.. how was the exams?"

"Oh it was pretty good. What about you?"

"It was good for me too.. You are my savior hyung.. Please save me from here.. They are making me gag" I rolled my eyes looking at taehyung and Jungkook as hobi hyung let out a chuckle. 

"You wanna grab a coffee?? I'll introduce you to my gf."

"YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND?" Tae screamed 

"Uhmm.. kind of.. hehe.. She was with me in that dance competition I participated 2 months before.. we've been dating since.."

"Waahh!! congrats hyung.. but I'm gonna pass.. enjoy your date.. I don't wanna be a third wheel for another couple. " I stated

we walked out of the campus chatting and taunting each other and Hobi hyung has already bid goodbyes for his date.

"by the way, I'm gonna head home as you two have plans." I sighed.

"Ohh.. come on Jimin.. you should hang out with us.. what are you gonna do in your house alone!" Jungkook put his hand over my shoulder and pulled me towards his car

"No thanks. The last time I hung out with you two, you guys were eating out each other's mouth in the middle of fucking PUBG match. And You get me killed--"

"That's becau-" Jungkook was cut by other voice which was not from tae or me.

"Jimin! can we talk?" my heart skipped a beat hearing that voice. I look back in panic. As I expected, it's him. Jay. My boyfriend of 3 years, now my EX. I thought I'm clearly over him. But why my heart is  still beating this fast now. Why he have to talk about it now? It's already more than six months. and  Am I even ready to talk? Actually is there anything to talk! He cheated on me. I saw that with my own eyes. 

"He has nothing to talk to you." Taehyung said with a fuming eyes as Jungkook slowly pulls me behind his back in a protective manner. 

"I didn't ask you Taehyung.. move. I want to talk to Jimin."

"I don't want to. You should go." I said lowering my head. still standing behind Jungkook. I don't know why I'm afraid or what I'm afraid of. what I know is, at this moment I'm not really ready to address the pathetic betrayal I have encountered.

"Jimin.. Please.. It was an accident.. let me explain" 

As usual,  He never admits he was wrong.

"I.. I don't believe your dick accidently slipped into another man's ass Jay. I don't have anything to talk to you. Please leave." I managed not to break down

"It's a misunderstanding.. You need t-"

"I don't think you understand Jay. He said you to FUCK OFF." Jungkook poked on Jay's chest before turning around and pull me with him and Taehyung to walk away. But I halted as Jay grabbed my other hand harshly. 

"Jimin I said I want to talk to you. You are not going anywhere without listening to what I have to say." His eyes now red. anger flashing on his face. "Don't act like you were an angel.. I know you were also sleeping around." he shouted. My eyes grow big as I heard those words he spited out. I felt my eyes burning, but I refused to cry in front of him. His grip tightened on my hands leaving bruises. 

"Leave me. It hurts." I struggle to free my hand 

And suddenly from nowhere a firm pale hand gripped on Jays hand squeezing it to the bone until he release me. my eyes widen in disbelief when I found the owner of the hands. I looked at  Tae and Jungkook. they were also surprised as I am. 

"Doesn't he make it clear, he don't want to talk to you." Yoongi jerked off Jays hands harshly from his grip.

"Who are you to butt in?" he frowned. 

"Oh.. Jimin!! You already find another one to replace me! huh??"

_____________________