3

Jimin's POV (flashback)

I took a sip of my beer and swayed to the beat, A little drunk.. Tae just leave the dance floor to bring another drink. I flinched a little when I feel a breath hits on my earlobe whispering Hey pretty.. I turned around to face the man behind me making eye contact and returned a Hey.
He's taller than me.. a 5' 9" maybe.. visible tattoo on the neck line.. a mullet hair cut with a bad boy aura.. clearly not my type.. but still.. I'm just here to flirt and get laid for the night. and get over that 'type of mine' .
I shook off my thoughts and smirked as his hands wrapped on my waist leading the moves..

"Wanna get another drink?" he asked leaning to my ear before trailing his lips to the crook of my neck. Sucking there..

"S.. sure.. please.." I let out a whimper. Heat spreading over my Body.

"we can continue this in another place after the drink.."

he groped my butt before returning to my waist leading me to the bar counter.

we were heading out from the dance floor and my eyes widened as I saw Taehyung picking a fight with some random dude.. I freed myself from the man's grip

"I.. I'm sorry.. that's.. that's my friend.. I gotta go.. so sorry.. " I said to him and before he can say anything I ran to Taehyung pulling him back from the dude.

"Tae.. what are you doing.. stop.. please.."

"leave me.. It's him who started it.."

"Please calm down.. we can talk it out.. tell me what happened " he relaxed a little at my hold and starts talking.

"I accidently bumped to him.. my drinks spill a little into his t-shirt.. I already said sorry.. and see what he did.. he gushed his drink on me ON PURPOSE. That fucker then said SORRY.. " Tae kept his glare on that dude.. I looked at him seeing drenched in white wine. *Sigh*

"Yeah.. I said Sorry.. like you did.. we are even right!" I heard a grumpy voice from behind.. and a frustrated groan left my lips.

"What's your problem dude.. what are you.. 5?? causing a scene over a silly issue.." I hold Taehyung back and turned to that guy and oh, my breath hitched as I saw his figure.. Holy fuck.. he's hot.. a man almost my height, full on black, t-shirt and a leather jacket over it and a tight ripped jeans. Black lock which has red shades here and there kept down on his forehead. Pale skin, a round shaped face with cat like eyes, thin lips, button nose .. a soft kitten at first look..

(A/n: Song Suggestion: My Oh My -Camila Cabello ft

(A/n:
Song Suggestion: My Oh My -Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby)

A sigh left my lips as I saw him unbothered and ordering a drink.. I rolled my eyes regretting the thoughts flashed for a moment before.

"No.. just wanted to create a scene.. that's it.." he shrugged and thanked the bar attender before taking a sip from his drink and leaning to the counter.. Tae groaned and struggled to free from my grip to Strom on him.. I hold on to him tight and pulled him away from the crowd not forgetting to give a furious glare to that dude.