11

* Yoongi's POV *

We take 30 more minutes to reach Jimin's home because of the traffic. And by the time we reached, he had dozed off.

A smile creeped in my lips looking at the figure sound asleep in his seat

A smile creeped in my lips looking at the figure sound asleep in his seat. The boy was adorable with both hands folded in his chest cutely, his pouty lips were parted a bit, which makes me felt like to bite on it. I slowly ran my fingers on his bangs. Slowly tapping on his shoulder I tried to wake him up. even though I didn't get my heart to disturb his sweet slumber, I cant keep him inside car all day.  I mean, if I can, I would. and I would stare at him like he was the most beautiful painting ever exist.

"Jimin.. wake up."

"Mhm.. don't wanna" he groaned as shuffled on his position.

"We reach your home"

"Take me inside." he whined with a hooded eyes.

"Where's the key?" I sighed and asked.

"my bag "

I took the keys and got out of the car and opened the door to the house before I came back to the car and carry  him inside.  I lift him in my hands in princess style, He immediately put his hand over my neck , burying his face on my jugular. He is wide awake. I can feel it. Whiny kid. I chuckled .
I went up to his room and laid him down and removed his shoes before covering him with a blanket. Tucking his bangs behind his ears, I placed a gentle kiss on his temple before I turn on my heels to go back. Suddenly his small hand gripped on my wrist along with a gentle voice. "Stay."  

I looked at him to see tears are rolling down on his cheeks. I felt an urge to hold him on my hands and never let go. 

"Please." he says. 

Sighing, I removed my coat and shoes before get to bed next to him.  I should be at the studio now, working on my project, or helping recording Juhi's song (Namjoon's girlfriend). That was the plan. and then, I'm here, with Jimin, my one night stand, my sex buddy, being not able to figure out how he became my first priority. 
As soon as I laid on the bed, he turn into sides to face me and buried his face on my neck and wrapped his hands around me. and I hugged him close placing another peck on his head. We lay like that for a few minutes in silence, by I caressing his hair gently. 

"Jay-" He started. and I frowned not knowing about what the boy is talking about.

"my ex and I-" he continued, trembling on every word.

"We were in a relationship for past 4 years. We started dating on last 2 years of  high school." I felt my neck was getting wet by his tears. But I didn't care.

"We were the only openly gay couple in the school. He- he was very bold and caring. He never allowed anyone to bully me over my sexuality. He always looked after me. He never hurt me or allowed others to do so. He had some anger issues, but never raised his voice against me. He was so good. we were the perfect, famous couple in school. Those were the precious years of my life. He was my precious human. " I listened to him carefully. my hands still running over his hair.