12

*Authors POV*

Namjoon was calling him from past half an hour. He had promised Joon that he would be at studio in half an hour when he called him before. But since he stayed with Jimin, Its obvious of the reason to those calls. He muted his phone after first two calls and texted him he will be late.

Yoongi rushed back as Taehyung and Jungkook arrived. He slid inside his car and started the engine. By checking the rearview mirror to reverse the vehicle, he noticed a familiar vehicle passing behind him. He immediately checked the number plate and confirmed its the same car which he saw at college area and at the convenient store. The fact that it was not the same vehicle from Mr. min's men which he saw the other day alarmed him. To confirm his Conclusion he dialed Mr. Min's number. What if it's his murderer! The one who send by his uncle? He thought. But why is he not making any attempt to murder him? why he is just following me around? the vehicle was a Porsche Panamera GTS model vehicle, really expensive one. His assasin is rich as well. He must be good at his Job.

"Hello Son?" A stern voice from the receiver got him out of his thoughts.

"Is your man following me again?"

"Yoongi listen to me. He is not like the other one's I send. You need him. Just think him as your body gu-. "

Yoongi hung up the call not allowing Mr. Min to complete the sentence. He sighed in relief knowing it's not someone who want him dead. At the same time, the thought of being followed all the time irritated him.

"Not gonna die today" He said himself and drive away.

***

(Time Skips)

It was middle of the night, when Jungkook entered Yoongi's room. Yoongi Just got out of shower and sat down to complete the lyrics for his new song. His hair was sill wet and water drops were dripping down from it. Jungkook walked near Yoongi grabbing a towel himself and place it over Yoongi's head.

"dry your hair properly hyung. You'll get cold." he said as he settle down in the bed.

Yoongi startled when a towel suddenly fall over his head, but smiled when he saw it was Jungkook. Rubbing his hair in towel with left hand he continued writing.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just.. You know.." Jungkook shrugged

"I don't know." Yoongi looked at him. "Why are you even awake at this time? It's fucking 1 Am."

"I was talking with Taehyung."

"Uhhaa" Yoongi chuckled "And?"

"You like Jimin. Don't you?"

Yoongi's hand stumbled on his writing because of the sudden remark of his brother.

"Of course I like him."

"You should ask him out."

Yoongi sighed and put his pen down and faced Jungkook.

"Jungkook! what we have is nothing but a sexual relationship. I don't have a feeling anything more than that. neither do Jimin."

"I don't know about Jimin. But you like him. Romantically" he pressed.

"No"

"deny it as much you want. But I know you. You never was this caring and protective of your flings or one night stands."

"I barely know him."

"Three months of acquaintance is enough for asking someone out."

"I'm not doing that."

"You need someone in your life-"

"I have my family and friends."

"That's not wha-"

"Look Jungkook I love you, okay. But you better stop this conversation here."

"Fine. I'll stop. If you agree to stop seeing Jimin. One of our friends is interested in dating Jimin. He is ready for a serious relationship. And Jimin know him for a long also. We need our friend to have someone who care and take him seriously. not to sleep around. I love you too hyung. But if you are not expecting anything more than sex from Jimin, you better stop it here." Jungkook says seriously, side eyeing Yoongi.

hearing that, Yoongi's heart beat found a higher pace. The thought of someone else being close to Jimin, make him sick somehow. He felt Jealous! even though he knew it's not his place to get Jealous.

"Oh I wonder who is that" he huffed turning the eyes to the paper, trying not to show his uneasiness to Jungkook.

"that uhm.. its.. It's one of our common friend."

"Hoseok?"

"What n- uhm.. yeah.. yeah.. It's hobi hyung. how do you know?"

Yoongi remained silent. He felt sick. He liked the boy. He liked the nights with him. He liked how good the younger smells. He liked to listen to him, He liked to pamper him. He liked everything about him. But what's the point. He is someone whose life is in danger. Anytime he can get attacked. Dead. He didn't wanted to drag Jimin into his fucked up life.

"Hyung? are you Jealous?" Jungkook asked with a mischievous smile, clearly seeing the distress on Yoongi's face

"Why would I?"

"How would I know.. Maybe.. Just maybe You like Jimin." Jungkook shrugged.

Yoongi let out a sigh  "Fine, I'll stop seeing him. If he say so."

"You know he will not say that. don't you?"

"Jungkookiee.."

"Hyung.."

"You can't force anyone to start a relationship. Even if I like him, he is not ready for another relationship. The boy is having high trust issues, from his previous-"

"So you agree you like him" Jungkook grinned

Yoongi sighed and shook his head.

"Will you ask him out if you feel he is ready for another relationship."

"Maybe" if I didn't die by then.

"Ok. Fine. I'm looking forward it to happen soon." Jungkook slightly hugged him with a wide grin on his face and turn back.

"Kookie.." Yoongi called him when he is almost at the door.

"Yeah?"

"You are still doing boxing right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Can you teach me some self defense?"

"Why?"

"Just because" He shrugged.

"Sure. come to home gym in morning. I'll be there." with that Jungkook left the room.

Yoongi nodded and turned back to the paper in which he was writing the lyrics. his eyes stuck on the words he wrote.

I can only see you
You are all I can see
Look, I'm unfair against all but you
Now I can't live a day without you, please

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me? Can you trust me? Can you trust me?
Pull me in tight
Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me? Can you trust me?
Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

He crumbled the paper and throw it in the dust bin.

________________________________