27

It's already been two and half weeks after the incident. Yoongi was still staying at the mins mansion. His injury got better and the hand cast was removed. He insisted on going back after that, but the Younger made him stay and do training in self defence.

The relationship between Jimin and Yoongi had taken new turns during the time. Even though Yoongi didn't acknowledge his feelings by words, they both knew they were growing closer. Little touches and pecks they shared and the deep conversations about nothing in particular..  Jimin stayed almost all the time with Yoongi until  he had to leave for his college, but still visited whenever he can and they talked online a lot. Unlike before.

Yoongi was still scared if Jimin get hurt because of him, but  he couldn't help but be with him either way. He liked the care and attention from the younger to the point no one can explain.

And about the training, it was bit difficult for Yoongi, but with the support of Jimin he managed to keep up. He was actually a fast learner. He learned knife fight because he was really not that fond of guns and sounds of it. Maybe it was a result of his traumatic experiences.

It was a fine friday evening and Yoongi was excited because Jimin was visiting him today. He dressed up for his evening training and went to the ground. His trainer Jackson was there already.

"Hey Yoongi.. you are early today" Jackson smiles at him.

"Oh.. yeah.. uhm.. it's not like I have anything else to do here.. haha.."

Jackson chuckled. "Very well then.. shall we start?"

"Yeah"

"Ok.. you can warm up for a bit.. and take usual laps." Jackson instructed and Yoongi comply..

Yoongi was on his second last lap when Jackson called him by afar.

"Yoongi!! SPRINT!!" He yelled. 

Yoongi finished his two sprint laps and halted infront of his trainer. sweat drip down the ground as he bend over to adjust his breath. He eyed at jackson seeing another man with him.

"You good?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah" Yoongi replied breathless.

"Hm.. this is BamBam. He is here to spare with you today."

"Huh! Why!! I mean.. I'm not that improved to actually fight.." Yoongi reasoned.

"Oh trust me I know. I want to know how much of improvement you need." Jackson said as he threw a knife at Yoongis direction and he caught it effortlessly.

"Bam". Jackson called and gestured to start.  Yoongi was hesitant to start because it was his first time fighting with someone other than his trainer. Bam starts straight with attacking and Yoongi dodged it skillfully. He defended himself and tried to strike back when he got chance. They were in the combat for 20 minutes and yoongi managed to dodge almost blows from bam. That was when a faint voice falls on his ears

"Hyung!! It's been a long time" someone chirped.

"Yeah!! That's why I'm here" an angelic voice said following a giggle.

Yoongi's lips twitch up as he recognizes the owner of the voice.

"aghh" Yoongi screamed as Bambam's blade scratch on his upper limb.

"Yoongii!!! FOCUS!" Jackson yelled from the side and gestured bam to stop. They approach the elder and check on the wound.

"You need to disinfect this." Jackson said

"Sorry man!! Let me grab the first-aid." Bam said.

"It's ok hyung! not your fault" yoongi smiled.

"Hyung!! Are you alright?" Jimin had already reached the ground as he heard Jacksons yell. He was worried, seeing blood oozing from Yoongi's arm.