22

Yoongi felt like the air blocked on his lungs. He wanted to breathe. He walked out of the Park's house like a wind shutting the door behind him loudly.

Fear of death is not new to Yoongi..  From childhood he lived each day with it. But fear of losing someone you love and being the reason for it? 

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He is losing his mind. Having nightmares of his own dead self, his families lifeless bodies.. blood.. screams.. fire.. ashes.. knifes.. guns..  He felt like he is losing his sanity day by day. He was not able to focus on his work. Or whatever he was doing. He wanted to run away. He should have taken Mr. Min's advice and help. It was foolish of him to refuse it knowing very well that he can't protect himself or people around him. He was just a weak human, living in his past self, pretending to be strong. He shouldn't have waited something like this to happen. He should have fled away to wherever his father said, like a coward, like who he was. he should have-

"Hey!!" Someone pulled him behind a wall harshly he yelped in pain as his injured hand meet the wall. He was about to yell at the person until he heard a thud and a man lying on the road with a dagger in his hand. He gasped as he saw the blood flowing from the person's head.  He looks at the man beside him in horror. He looked around him.. Not knowing where he is. He walked a long way without realizing it.  It was dark in there.. He could only see the said man's side profile as he peek a sight behind the wall, with the mere light coming from the streetlight far behind them. The man was inches taller than Yoongi, with broad shoulders and a sharp jawline. He carried a revolver attached with a silencer on his hands. He saw the man lean down and fish out the dagger from the dead man's hand and dragging the body into the darkness. 

"Hold this." The man handed him the dagger.
"Do you know how to use a gun?" He asked and Yoongi shook his head in denial. How the fuck he would know how to use a gun?
"Fine.. use the dagger to defend yourself, if someone manage to get past me.!" he instructed in a hushed voice, turning to look at Yoongi. "Keep the gun with you.. just in case. It's loaded and if someone gets to you.. pull the trigger. Ok?" The man whispered handing over another gun to him.
Yoongi looked at him and his eyes went wide as he recognize the face. It's the man he saw in front of Jimin's house. 

 Tons of questions lingering over his throat. But nothing comes out. He gulped and nodded slowly. He secured the dagger inside his hand cast and grabbed the gun from the man.

"Don't hesitate to pull the trigger.. if you do, you die."

A shaky breath left yoongi's lips. Sweat flowing down to his cheeks. He gulped visibly, nodding the second time.

"By the way, I'm Jin. Your bodyguard.  Now stay here and try not to make any noise." The man said as he clutched on the gun with both hands and pressed his back to the wall peeking to the alley and took another shot.

Jin. Bodyguard.

There were about 6 men , yoongi managed to count. Jin shot another 3 of them and was fighting with the other two.

Yoongi stayed right where Jin left him in the darkness not making any noise. Infact he was not able to make any noise. Suddenly he heard a foot step behind him. He clenched his fingers on the gun as he turn around at once. His heart knocks on the ribs loudly. He scrunches down to the darkness as the footstep gets closer. He turns his head to Jin to see he was fighting one more man.  But just then he heard a clicking noise of gun loading. A shiver went across his spine and his breathing became shallow.. He looks ahead towards the movement. He was not able to see anything and he was not sure if the darkness or his clouded mind which made him blind. He took a deep breath and shook his head to brace himself. The footstep was getting closer and closer. His heart pounding loud in his ears.. He gulped as his fingers slowly moved towards the trigger..

  Bang 💥

His breath clogged his lungs.. he felt numb.. he didn't get time to pull the trigger.. the sound was from another gun.. does he shoot me?? Did the bullet hit me?? Am I dead? Maybe that's why I'm feeling numb..

"Hyung.. are you ok? Hyung??"

Yoongi slowly comes out of his cloggy thoughts as  he hears a worried and familiar sweet voice along with soft pats on his cheeks.. he choked out a breath..
I'm  still alive.. no one shot me.. how-

"It's ok.. it's alright.. breath.. you are safe.. you are safe.. please breathe for me.. ya? Yes just like that.."  the man took Yoongi to his embrace.

Those soothing voices calmed him down. He pulled out and looks around to see all the attackers bodies laying down the street..

"Don't look there.. look at me.. only me.. you are safe now.."

Yoongi's eyes met with the owner of the voice.. he would have recognised them from afar if his mind wasn't a mess right now.. he would have smiled like a fool listening to them if he wasn't standing in a pool of blood..

"Jimin.." tears rolled down his cheeks along with questions and confusions circles on his mind. "Why are you-"

"Shh!!  we can talk later.. you must be exhausted.. you should rest.. come on"

Jimin helped yoongi to get up and walk towards a car that halted infront of them. Yoongi looked back to the bodies once again.

"This will be taken care.. don't worry.. " Jin who was standing behind them said. The driver walked out of the car and hold the doors to them. Jimin helped yoongi to get in and he followed after.

"Go to Min's mansion. It's not safe at other places." Jin said as he lean down to the car window.
Jimin nodded and Yoongi was not in a state to oppose the idea. He leaned on Jimins shoulder and closed his eyes as he felt the warm touch on his cheeks.

______________

Hello guys.. so.. here it is.. it's been a long time right!!  I tried.. I don't know if it is good.. let me know.. yeah??
I'm not getting any Comments .. I'm sad.. if you don't tell me, how would I know if you like my story or not (pouts) 😪

Ok that was cringe.. but still.. I'm sad

if you have nothing to tell I would suggest a purple heart 💜  to  let me know if you liked the chapter 😌

And bed buddies reached 3k views... I'm glad.. thank you so much everyone for your support. Love you all.

Next chapter also will be late.. I didn't even started on that. 🥲 Maybe after new year? Apologies in advance 🙏