Part 5

"It seemed like he is in Gulch Town," Dew stated.

"Gulch Town..." Bright circled his whiskey glass.

"I know, right? Out of all towns, he was there. That was the last town we would want to mess around with," Dew said.

"Hmmm," Bright stayed still. The town rang a bell, but he couldn't remember what.

"What should we do, Boss?" Dew asked.

"Send our people to take him. But you are forbidden to touch anyone in that town. Make sure it's done at night," Bright said, pointing at Dew.

"I get it," Dew said while nodding. It was their principle that in any town that was not their territory, they would operate at night, and the higher-ups would not harm the citizens. It was a way to gain favor from the locals.

"Hmmm," Bright signaled Dew to leave.

Dew bowed before leaving. Bright then pondered for a moment before pressing a button to call his assistant.

"Do you need anything, Boss?" The assistant gulped. Bright was giving off a menacing aura.

"Give me all the information about the boy. Everything important," Bright commanded.

The assistant nodded before hurrying to gather the information. Bright then focused on his work.

The next day arrived, and the whole day was peaceful and calm. Gulf had a feeling that something was about to happen, but he didn't want to jinx it.

"It's so quiet and peaceful today," Win said. Gulf sighed upon hearing that.

"What's wrong, P?" Win turned toward Gulf.

"Nothing. Anyway, since everything is settled, you should go back," Gulf untied his apron.

"Okay, P," Win followed Gulf and untied his apron.

Suddenly, the door was forced open, and three people entered the café.

"P..." Win quickly went behind Gulf.

"May I help you?" Gulf covered Win's body.

"Hand him over, and everything will be fine," one man pointed at Win.

"Why would I do that?" Gulf said. His usual friendly aura was gone.

"Just do it. He is our boss's property," the man stepped closer to them.

"Win, go behind the counter," Gulf commanded. Win immediately ran towards the counter. The three men tried to advance, but Gulf stopped them.

"Sorry, gentlemen. I'm afraid you can't come any closer," Gulf shot them a death glare.

The first attacker charged forward with a powerful punch, but Gulf swiftly dodged the blow. This surprised the man. He lunged forward again, but Gulf dodged it and tripped the man, causing him to fall and hit his head on the table.

The second person quickly launched punches, but Gulf effortlessly blocked and evaded each strike. At the same time, he noticed the third person trying to attack him from behind. Gulf moved with fluid and precise movements, causing the second attacker to accidentally hit the third person due to inertia. The first person stood up and seized the opportunity. He quickly lunged towards Gulf, but Gulf deflected the attack, causing him to collide with the other two. Now all three of them were attacking at once.

"Three at a time, huh?" Gulf remarked.

They launched punches and kicks toward Gulf, but Gulf deflected each attack towards themselves. He then elbowed one of them on the chin, causing his punches to hit his companions. Gulf followed it up by elbowing the second attacker in the stomach, causing all three of them to fall together.

Desperate, they started attacking with wild strikes fueled by rage. Anger blinded their focus, but Gulf remained calm and composed. His defense was flawless, skillfully dodging and blocking incoming attacks. Anger led them to make mistakes, and Gulf capitalized on that. He deflected their angry punches towards each other, which proved to be the last straw. The men fell and winced in pain. Suddenly, their phone rang.

"Hello? Yes, we understand," one of the men said, signaling the others to leave. They stumbled out of the café, leaving Gulf behind.

Gulf let out a sigh.

"Geez, this is the power of The Chatchada?" Gulf looked around at the tables and chairs in disarray.

"P..." Win called out. Gulf suddenly remembered why he had fought those guys.

"Are you okay?" Gulf immediately stepped closer to Win.

"Me? What about you, P? Are you okay?" Win asked, regaining his composure.

"I'm okay, I guess. But I'm sure gonna be sore in the morning," Gulf sat down to catch his breath.

"P... You know how to fight?" Win asked. The scene before him felt like a movie.

"My father was a martial arts coach, he trained me since I was a child saying that I should know how to defend myself.," Gulf explained.

"No wonder you easily took me in. After all, I wouldn't stand a chance against you," Win sat down, needing a moment to process everything.

"Well, now that they know you're here, it's going to be a problem," Gulf said, standing up and starting to clean up the mess.

"Now what should I do, P?" Win sighed in defeat. He didn't want to run away once again.

Gulf pondered for a moment, considering their options. He couldn't send Win anywhere outside the town. Then, an idea crossed his mind. He shared his plan with Win.

On the other side,

"Explain this to me," Bright was furious. His men were bruised up, and the boy was nowhere to be found. They were now kneeling in front of Bright.

"He was too strong," one man confessed.

"Repeat that," Bright lowered his voice.

"He-" Bright cut them off by shooting three of them at once on the head.

Dew sighed. Another mess to clean up. He stood up.

"I'll bring more people next time,"

TBC