Part 34

With the gun kicked out of Witaya's hand, Gulf stood in front of him. He felt a rush of adrenaline surging through his veins. His heart was pounding, and he could feel the intensity of the moment. Witaya then went to attack Gulf, but Gulf quickly evaded each blow one by one.

Gulf was hit a few times as he was no match for Witaya, but it would do until Bright arrived by his side. Suddenly, Gulf stumbled due to the impact and fell to the ground. Witaya smirked, sensing his chance. He then went to attack Gulf once more, but before his fist could make contact with Gulf, Bright pulled Witaya away from Gulf.

"Don't touch my lover!" Bright yelled as he punched Witaya directly in the face, making the older man stumble. They fought for a while before Bright landed a decisive punch that rendered Witaya unconscious. Then, Bright helped Gulf back up.

"You are so stubborn. How dare you lie to me?" Bright said curtly.

"How did you find me?" Gulf asked.

"You think I'm stupid? No one would go around inside the cafe nonstop. Then, the bank called me saying someone withdrew a huge sum of money from your account and wanted me to confirm it. After all this, you think I wouldn't know where you went?" Bright said, narrowing his eyes.

"Sorry, love. But it was the only way," Gulf said, confessing the truth.

"You have nothing to worry about. I've taken care of the mole anyway," Bright said, kissing Gulf's forehead. The place fell silent, and they turned around.

"Boss, we're done," Dew said, bowing. All of Witaya's men had fallen to the ground. Bright ordered them to call the police to catch Witaya's men.

Gulf turned around to look at Witaya, who was unconscious but still breathing.

"What about him?" Gulf said.

Bright smirked. He had an idea, but he needed to ask Gulf first.

"Bring him to the basement. But if you're not comfortable, we can do it somewhere else," Bright said carefully. He knew the place where Win died held painful memories.

Gulf processed the words for a while before smiling. He knew what was inside his lover's mind.

"No, the basement is perfect," Gulf said.

Bright kissed Gulf on the lips before smiling.

"You are the perfect pair for me," Bright said, smiling.

Gulf stood inside the basement. The place brought back a lot of sad memories, but he needed to be strong. For Win and himself.

Gulf saw that they had brought Witaya to a chair and tied him up. For a mafia boss, Witaya seemed surprisingly easy to defeat, but then it was Bright he was fighting. Then, Bright stretched his body before doing anything else. He poured cold water over Witaya.

"Wake up, bastard!" Bright yelled.

Witaya jolted awake, shocked by the cold water. He was then even more shocked to see Bright standing in front of him. Then, everything came back to him.

"You!" Witaya yelled.

"Hi, uncle," Bright said, smirking.

"What do you want?" Witaya yelled.

"Simple. Your life," Bright said.

"You think you can kill me? The reason you couldn't kill me before is that I have your father's blood! You didn't even kill me in the warehouse!" Witaya said, chuckling.

"I admit, I didn't kill you before because you share my father's blood. But things have changed. You made my lover cry, and he asked me to kill you. I'd be a bad lover if I didn't do it, right?" Bright said, circling Witaya and stopping right in front of him.

Witaya's eyes widened, and his composure vanished.

Bright turned to face Gulf.

"What should I do, love?" Bright said, showing puppy eyes.

"Shoot him," Gulf said, curtly, showing no expression.

"Roger that, my king," Bright smiled. He distanced himself and pulled out a gun, this time without a silencer.

"Wait-" Witaya started but was cut off.

Bright shot Witaya's hands and then his feet. Witaya screamed in pain. Bright proceeded to shoot both of his thighs.

Witaya was screaming hard. Then, Bright went to get a bucket of salt and poured it on Witaya's body.

The salt pierced Witaya's wounds, increasing the pain. He screamed even more. Bright then took Witaya's fingers that were tied to the chair. One by one, he broke them. Witaya's face turned pale. Bright felt alive hearing the screams. Then, he distanced himself again.

"Bye, uncle," Bright said, smiling. He shot Witaya twice in the chest and finally in the head, putting an end to Witaya's screams.

"That's more like it," Bright said, covered in blood splatter.

Bright then turned to Gulf. Gulf smiled before cupping Bright's cheek and kissing him deeply on the lips. They made out in front of Witaya's lifeless body.

"That's new," Bright smiled, pulling Gulf closer by the waist.

"Because I love you," Gulf said, smiling.

"If you love me, marry me," Bright said, staring directly into Gulf's eyes.

"You're proposing in front of a corpse?" Gulf chuckled.

"I'll do the romantic part later, but right now, it's what I feel," Bright said, kissing Gulf's forehead.

"I accept your proposal," Gulf said, smiling.

"You better accept it. I've found you, so I won't let you go," Bright said, smiling before kissing Gulf on the lips.

Gulf smiled. He had never thought he would be involved with the Mafia in any way, but now he was the lover of a Mafia member, and he couldn't be happier. The one who was rumored to be cruel and heartless, but who was full of romance and sweetness for Gulf alone. He was glad Bright found him.

END

A/N: It's the end! Thank you for being here from the start. Although my story is mafia-based, it may lack action, but writing this has been healing for me after a busy shift. I write because it was therapeutic. So, if it doesn't meet your expectations of a mafia-based story, I apologize for that. The story was a bit slow at first because I felt every detail was important. The ending might feel rushed because I thought it was too long. However, I was glad to see some people supporting this ship. Thank you for everything.