Part 25

Gulf was preparing a coffee but was not smiling. Win was sitting in front of him, just staring at him. Nervous about Win's actions, Gulf awkwardly smiled at him.

"P..." Win slowly called out.

"Y-yes, Win?" Gulf stuttered a bit. He didn't even know why he was nervous.

"Did you faint because of me?" Win said, pouting. He had been thinking about it and something came to his mind.

"What? No. What makes you think that?" Gulf quickly said.

"Well, the doctor said you fainted because of stress. And you fainted when you were with me," Win said, looking at the floor.

Gulf sighed. He realized that at the end of the day, Win was still a boy in his eyes.

"I fainted because I was thinking about the cafe. That's all," Gulf said, lying to Win to comfort him.

Win nodded. He couldn't argue with Gulf, but he was relieved to know that he was not the source of Gulf's stress.

"Good morning, Mr. Gulf and Win," Ashley suddenly appeared from behind. She was smiling at Gulf, but her smile turned down a bit when she saw Win.

"Morning, Ashley. Please, call me Gulf. Would you like some coffee?" Gulf smiled, offering the assistant.

"I would love to. I heard your coffee tastes good," Ashley smiled, sitting next to Win.

Gulf proceeded to make coffee and he felt a little relieved after a conversation with Win. He wanted to tell Win about the situation, but maybe now was not a good time.

"So, Win... I assumed since Gulf is here, you would go back to your usual life?" Ashley said, smiling, but it didn't reach her eyes.

Gulf could sense some tension, but he decided to ignore it. He didn't want to have any bad assumptions about someone he just met.

"Oh, P'Bright told me to stay here. P'Bright brought P'Gulf here because he has taken good care of me," Win smiled at Ashley.

Gulf gulped at hearing that. Maybe he should tell Win earlier than expected so he doesn't get heartbroken. But how should he disclose it?

"I see..." Ashley smiled and turned to face Gulf.

"Here you go," Gulf placed the coffee in front of both of them.

Ashley took a sip and suddenly showed an unpleasant face.

"What's wrong? Is it too hot?" Gulf asked, worried about the expression.

"No, it's not that but... I guess I'm used to coffee beans that are imported," Ashley said, pushing the cup away from her.

"Oh, maybe I could make you other drinks?" Gulf offered.

"Just drink it. It's better than some imported stuff," Win suddenly said, taking a sip of his coffee.

Ashley turned to face Win. How rude was this kid?

"Excuse me? What did you just say, boy?" Ashley was in disbelief.

"I said, just drink it. Got a problem?" Win said, raising an eyebrow. He didn't like it when someone criticized Gulf's coffee.

"You—" Ashley started but got cut off.

"What's going on?" A voice came from behind.

They all looked in that direction and were surprised to see Bright.

"Boss," Ashley quickly stood up.

"P'Bright..." Win said, smiling.

Gulf just stood there biting his lower lip. After everything that was going on yesterday, he felt shy seeing Bright's face.

"Nothing, Boss," Ashley said, smiling.

Bright approached and saw two cups of coffee. He was craving some, but he couldn't say it directly to Gulf since there were others around them.

"Yeah, right. You told P'Gulf his coffee is bad. That's nothing?" Win said, still bitter.

"If I'm not mistaken, you are still a boy, so please mind your manner," Ashley said, smiling at Win.

Win gritted his teeth. This woman was asking for a fight!

"Stop this. Ashley, one more word fighting with him and you'll be fired. Gulf, follow me to my office," Bright said, leaving the place.

"O-okay," Gulf didn't hesitate to leave the scene. He didn't want anything to do with the fight.

When both of them left, Ashley turned and saw Win chuckling.

"What?!" Ashley said, anger filling her words.

"I guess we can see who wins, right? He defends me, woman," Win smirked and left the place.

Ashley clenched her fist. Since the boy came, Bright never called her to his office anymore. All from the phone. Bright also never asked her to do things. He only asked Dew to do the research. How important was the boy that he didn't want her to know?

Gulf went to Bright's office and placed a cup of coffee on his desk. Bright smiled at the action and hugged Gulf from behind.

"How did you know?" Bright asked, placing his nose on Gulf's neck.

"I could see you were staring at the cups intensely," Gulf commented, smiling.

"Thank you," Bright said, kissing Gulf's cheek.

Bright then let go of Gulf and went to his chair. Gulf sat on the sofa, looking around, and saw a shelf of books. He then turned around to face Bright.

"Can I read these?" Gulf said, showing his puppy eyes.

"Of course, you can... I told you, what's mine is yours," Bright said, smiling.

The day went smoothly with Gulf reading books on Bright's sofa, and Bright working the whole day. They only stopped when it was lunch or dinner.

Gulf was now in their bedroom, sitting on a sofa. He was focused on the plan of how he should decorate the room. He also needed to think about how he was going to place his stuff in the room. Since it was only him, he wore a large sweater and shorts.

Suddenly, the door opened, but Gulf didn't look up. He thought it must be Bright.

"Did you finish your work?" Gulf smiled and turned around.

"P..." Win was shocked to see Gulf in Bright's room.

Gulf stood up, and his eyes widened.

"Win..."

Win stood there, frozen for a moment. Gulf could see the confusion and surprise in Win's expression. He quickly tried to find the right words to explain the situation.

"Win, it's not what you think," Gulf stammered, his voice filled with unease.

Win blinked, finally breaking out of his initial shock. "P'Gulf... why are you in P'Bright's room?"

Gulf took a step closer to Win "Win, I... I don't know how to tell you but me and Bright...we..."

"We what, P?! How could you?! I told you my feelings! How can you do this to me?!" Win pulled Gulf by the arm and gripped it tightly causing Gulf to stumbled a bit. Win gripped it too hard making Gulf wince a bit.

"Don't touch him"

TBC