001

DESCRIPTION

Shen Qingtang dressed up as the cannon fodder of the sick beauty of the same name in a really cool article.

In the original book, Shen Qingtang's appearance was peerless and unparalleled, but he was forced to marry a disfigured villain Qin Yi because of his weak body.

By his death, he had not even seen Qin Yi.

But he didn't know that Qin Yi had a deep love for him for a long time, and his face was also ruined by his drug test.

In order to resurrect him, Qin Yi even went to the Tianhuan Imperial City alone to grab the treasure. Under the joint efforts of the masters of the whole city, he burned out the Yuanying and obtained the treasure, but was stabbed to death by the protagonist disguised as Shen Qingtang...

*

In order to change his life against the sky and also reform Qin Yi, Shen Qingtang, who passed through, silently picked up the medicine book and the elixir book.

Shen Qingtang: Lan Ting (the character of the villain Qin Yi), I fried you with clear heart soup. Remember to drink it.

Shen Qingtang: Lan Ting, this sword ear can suppress the blood on your sword.

Qin Yi is silent and depressed.

Shen Qingtang: Did I read a fake book?

Until one day, Shen Qingtang vomited blood and was seriously injured in order to cover up the evil skills of cultivation for Qin Yi.

In front of the bed, Qin Yi suddenly grabbed Shen Qingtang's hand with red eyes.

In Shen Qingtang's confused eyes, he suppressed his anger and bit the tip of his tongue, forcing his heart to kiss Shen Qingtang's lips.

After the success of the life, Shen Qingtang said, "Lan Ting, in fact, I'm not so seriously injured. You don't have to--"

"Next time like this, we will die together." Qin Yi said in a low voice.

Shen Qingtang was silent for a moment and stroked Qin Yi's side face with a smile: "No, we should live well together."

In an instant, a fire rose in Qin Yi's eyes, burning and burning.

*

But the fact that Qin Yi practiced evil skills still spread.

Everyone thought that Qin Yi practiced evil skills, and sooner or later he went crazy and died.

Unexpectedly, Qin Yi was quietly drinking the medicine that Shen Qingtang had fried for him in the cave, cutting the scriptures and washing the marrow.

What's more, Qin Yi didn't expect to be promoted to the third level in a year, and even realized the amazing sword spirit left by the virtual immortal.

Shen Qingtang smiled: My husband is really awesome.

Three years later

Recovering his appearance, Qin Yi, who was as handsome as a god, defeated the five Mahayana masters and let the Tianhuan Emperor personally offer the Tianxinlian.

Shen Qingtang recovered from his illness, and Qin Yi's reputation shocked the world of cultivation.

From then on, the monk who wanted to give his children to Lanting Zhenren as his concubine broke through Qin Yi's cave.

Qin Yi couldn't stand it. Finally, one day, he waved his sword and drew a deep boundary in front of the cave, causing all the monks to retreat.

However, Shen Qingtang showed half a side face from behind Qin Yi at this time.