044

Shen Qingtang's tone was gentle, but falling into Qin Yi's ears was simply a great shame.

Qin Yi was silent for a long time before he put up with it. He was not angry. Don't look cold: "This kind of thing, leave it for yourself."

Shen Qingtang took a sneak peek and shook Qin Yi's and shook: "Is Lan Ting angry?"

Qin Yi frowned slightly and stopped talking.

After a long time, Qin Yi sighed helplessly and explained in a low voice: "I drank it last night, and I'm not... you like."

"I know." Shen Qingtang squeezed his lips and smiled.

"Then you still have it?"

"It's really my brother who wants to buy it." Shen Qingtang emphasized it again.

Qin Yi was silent for a moment, and then showed a little incredible look. At this time, his face was ugly for a while, and some of them couldn't help complaining. But when he saw Shen Qingtang's smile, he insisted on complaining.

In the end, Qin Yi closed his eyes angrily and whispered, "That's all, it's not a big thing. Go to bed early."

Shen Qingtang looked at Qin Yi's expression and knew that he was angry, but when he came to him, he was angry for himself, and Shen Qingtang's heart was full of sweetness.

So Shen Qingtang stretched out and hugged Qin Yi, and said softly, "Okay, go to sleep."

Qin Yi's eyes moved, and he took the opportunity to take the opportunity to take the opportunity to take the opportunity to take over Shen Qingtang's shoulder, and softened his tone slightly: "Good night."

Shen Qingtang hooked the corners of his lips with a sweet smile and buried his head quietly in Qin Yi's chest: "Good night."

At the top of the moon, it is quiet and quiet.

In the middle of the night, Qin Yi suddenly opened his eyes, and a pair of red eyes looked calm and cold in the moonlight reflected through the window.

At this time, he lowered his head quietly and looked at Shen Qingtang in his arms, but his eyes immediately softened a little.

Staring at Shen Qingtang for a moment, Qin Yi took a deep breath, gently took down Shen Qingtang's waist, put it aside, and quietly got up and stood up.

Shen Qingtang is still sleeping, his long eyelashes are hanging quietly, his thin lips are slightly squeezed, and he is a little playful. His sleeping face is white and sweet, like a ripe peach, with a faint fragrance.

Qin Yi stood by the bed like this. After looking at Shen Qingtang for a while, his eyes were slightly hesitant, as if he was hesitating to make a choice.

But after standing for a while, Qin Yi finally closed his eyes and made up his mind. Then he bent down and gently covered Shen Qingtang with the quilt, then put down the bed tent, and quietly turned around and left.

When Qin Yi left, there was a shallow wind, which slightly raised the thin bed tent.

But there was no movement in it, and Qin Yi didn't have any head at all.

What you have to do is a little dangerous, and you must fight quickly.

However, Qin Yi didn't leave for a long time. In the bed tent, a pair of beautiful and clear eyes quietly opened, and a suspicious look flashed in his eyes.

In the end, a slender white figure quietly got up and chased after Qin Yi's departure.

Qin Yi was very fast, like a virtual shadow. Soon, he went to Lingyang City and went to the cave where he had lived on the mountain.