014

"Let's go." Qin Yi took a look at Mu Fei, who looked unhappy and was interrupted, and said lightly.

Mu Fei: ...

Losing the opportunity to speak, Mu Fei could only be sad, followed Qin Yi with some dissatisfaction, and went back silently.

When the two returned to the main hall, Shen Qingtang had already cooked the tea, and the room was full of a mellow and sweet aroma.

Seeing Mu Fei's slightly sad face, Shen Qingtang guessed that he might have been scolded by Qin Yi. He smiled silently and handed him a bowl of tea first.

"Come on, I made it myself. Xiaofei, let's have a taste. It's just the right time to eat."

Mu Fei was stunned and hurriedly took over to thank him.

The habit of drinking tea in Xiuzhenjie is similar to that of the Tang Dynasty. It is a kind of heavy drink after boiling it together with ground tea, ginger, dates, orange peel, dogyu, mint and other things.

Shen Qingtang has been in poor health since he was a child. The Shen family has arranged a nourishing tea recipe suitable for him to drink.

Later, Shen Qingtang himself made minor adjustments, which became what he is used to drinking now.

Add a little cinnamon and milk to the tea powder, and then add a little grated ginger sugar after boiling, which is sweet and warm to the stomach. Some are similar to the modern health version of milk tea.

Mu Fei usually drinks less tea, but he doesn't like it, but now he will see that the tea cooked by Shen Qingtang is different from that sold in those teahouses. Then he smells the strong sweet fragrance of the tea bowl and can't help drinking a big sip.

After drinking such a sip, the dense and mellow milky fragrance and sweetness slid down his throat. Finally, the sweetness of cinnamon and the bitterness of tea powder were really a wonderful taste.

Mu Fei's eyes lit up, and he immediately licked his lips and said, "Brother Shen, the tea you cooked is so delicious!" It's much better than those sold outside!"

Shen Qingtang smiled and said, "If you like it, drink more."

Mu Fei: "Hmm!"

Mu Fei buried his head and drank bitterly. Shen Qingtang, who was beside him, smiled when he saw the situation, and then slowly served tea for Shen Qing'an and Qin Yi respectively. The three of them sat there and tasted carefully.

Shen Qingtang didn't cook much tea, just one and a half bowl for each of the four, but the three of them didn't finish one bowl. Only Mu Fei drank three bowls alone, and in the end, he couldn't wait to lick the tea stove.

Qin Yi, who was beside him, really couldn't stand it. He frowned and said, "If you drink again, you won't eat, but accumulate food."

Mu Fei: ...

After a long time, Mu Fei burped and put down the tea bowl a little shyly, showing an embarrassed smile.

Shen Qing'an, who was beside him, held the tea bowl and smiled leisurely and said, "It's not Xiaofei's fault. When Qingtang just made tea, I also drank a few bowls at a time."

When Mu Fei heard Shen Qing'an suddenly call him 'Xiao Fei', he couldn't help looking up at Shen Qing'an unnaturally.

But Shen Qing'an looked too calm and easy-going. He just smiled and couldn't see anything.

Mu Fei muttered in his heart and lowered his head again.

At this time, Shen Qingtang was persuading Qin Yi to eat a piece of his favorite hibiscus cake, and he did not notice the details of what happened here.