049

Sleep well at night.

In the early morning of the next day, it was time to go on the road. Several people waved goodbye to Shen's house and silently sat on the carriage to gather in the town where Chen Dingyuan was.

Around the time, everyone arrived at the local square.

Soon, Chen Dingyuan appeared.

At this time, he asked his disciples to count the number of people. After confirming that it was correct, he raised his hand and took out the white jade flying boat from the storage ring.

The white jade flying boat was long in the wind, and it became two or three feet long in an instant. The patterns on it were complicated and exquisite, and the body of the boat still emitted a clear light, so quietly floating in the air.

The monks from small towns have never seen such a scene, and their eyes suddenly shine, showing infinite longing and yearning.

You should know that Chen Dingyuan is also in the foundation period, and he can use such a powerful magic weapon. The young people here are all ambitious and go to Jindan and even Yuanying. It's like being in the future self. How can they not be excited?

Chen Dingyuan looked at everyone's excited expressions. At this time, he smiled silently and said loudly, "Since we are all here, come up. We have to rush to the sect before noon. When the elders have finished choosing disciples, we will assign you accommodation."

After Chen Dingyuan said this, the monks immediately lined up in front of the flying boat, and they entered the flying boat in an orderly manner.

Seeing this curtain, Chen Dingyuan couldn't help touching his beard with satisfaction - this monk is not bad, and his upbringing is not too bad. Although his talent is not as good as that of the nobles from Qingyu City, his future will certainly not be too miserable.

The master always educates him. Talent determines the upper limit, and conduct determines the lower limit. If a monk's conduct is not bad, even if his talent is a little poor, he can't underestimate it.

After all, there are many geniuses in the world of cultivation, but there are always those who gradually go up with a stable state of mind, and in the end, they will kill all the geniuses and become the oldest and the most vocal.

There are many such elders in the Qingyu Sword Sect.

Therefore, Chen Dingyuan is not too anxious about his cultivation progress. He just plays steadily. He doesn't want him to fly to the sky. He just hopes that he will become the last one to laugh.

However, Chen Dingyuan is still very envious of some monks with both talent and conduct, such as Qin Yi and Shen Qingtang.

On the contrary, I want to remind the two of us to avoid the big pit when they worship their teachers.

But after thinking about it, Chen Dingyuan didn't do it in the end.

I feel that any normal person will not choose that pit.

The flying boat was sailing in the air, surrounded by white clouds, which flew by, but the flying boat was covered by a huge protective cover. It was calm inside, and everyone's hair had never moved.

Shen Qingtang and Qin Yi stood in the bow of the boat and looked down quietly. They saw thousands of hectares of fertile land and countless high-rise buildings, so they quietly flew past their eyes.

The more I feel, the more cheerful I feel.

Shen Qingtang looked at this and inexplicably felt that the road to the future of Qin Yi was quietly changing, leading to the road to Kangzhuang.