029

It's night, in the bedroom.

Shen Qingtang leaned lazily on Qin Yi's knee, and his long dark hair like ink tilted down, shining with satin &-zwnj-like light, and his snow-white wrist obliquely persistent &-zwnj's book, laughing while reading.

Qin Yi lowered his head, took a comb, &-zwnj clicked to comb Shen Qingtang's long hair, and then scattered it on his side, with no distraction, extremely attentive.

Shen Qingtang saw &-zwnj half and was a little tired. He yawned and put down the words in his hand.

Qin Yi's eyes moved at this time, and he said inadvertently, "Why do you say that the best golden grass is my credit?"

Shen Qingtang raised his head slightly and smiled, "Lan Ting is still thinking about this."

Qin Yi: "If you don't have merit, you won't get credit."

Shen Qingtang grabbed Qin Yi's hand and said softly, "Lan Ting should be for my own good, okay?"

Qin Yi:?

Shen Qingtang squeezed his lips &-zwnj smiled and explained patiently, "I don't want my father to know what I can practice for the time being. So is Xiaoya's matter. The insider of the Shen family hasn't been found out yet, so I'm not at ease."

Qin Yi stretched his eyebrows a little - Shen Qingtang previously meant to promote the relationship between him and Shen Ting, but he didn't like to use this form.

Now Shen Qingtang's explanation makes him feel acceptable.

After saying this, Shen Qingtang saw Qin Yishu's unfolded eyebrows, and couldn't help leaning over and whispering, "Isn't Lan Ting awkward?"

Shen Qingtang's snow-white and beautiful face appeared in front of him with a fresh smile. Qin Yi's heart beat slightly, and then frowned and said, "I'm just used to calculating clearly, and I'm not uncomfortable."

Shen Qingtang stared at Qin Yi's eyelashes that trembled slightly under the mask for a moment. He knew that Qin Yi was not true, but he did not expose it. He just smiled and put his hand around Qin Yi's waist. He lowered his head and said softly, "Okay, okay, Lanting doesn't have to explain. I know."

Soft jade Wenxiang suddenly fell into his arms. Qin Yi's body was slightly stiff, and then he subconsciously wanted to push Shen Qingtang away.

As a result, Shen Qingtang squeezed &-zwnj's lower lip, raised his head, and winked at him with a smile. His long eyelashes trembled gently: "Lan Ting is really... bloody."

Qin Yi:..................

Qin Yi frowned and wanted to pick up Shen Qingtang, but Shen Qingtang gently grabbed his hand.

Shen Qingtang's hands were soft and boneless, warm and delicate. When he touched it, Qin Yi was a little reluctant to let go.

At this time, Shen Qingtang looked up at Qin Yi, squeezed his lips &-zwnj smiled, and then said softly with very bright and seductive eyes, "Actually, Lanting, you don't have to endure it so much."

He was worried about whether Qin Yi couldn't do that before, but now it seems that he is worried about superfluity.

Young man, how can't it work?

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang's bright eyes with a smile, and the throat knot on his white and slender neck squirmed slightly. He only felt that his whole body was a little hot, and his heart was also a little confused.

Then his eyes suddenly sank, and zwnj sank, and zwnj grabbed Shen Qingtang's hand that secretly wanted to "disarrest" and said, "Don't mess around!"

"But Lanting, I want to help you." Shen Qingtang's voice was soft, very soft, and he also carried &-zwnj innocent and grievance.