010

Rao was well-informed, and Qin Yi was also slightly shocked by this wonderful scene that happened to Shen Qingtang.

Qin Yi didn't open his mouth at the first time, and Shen Qingtang became more and more painful. At this time, his long eyelashes trembled, and he couldn't help whispering, "Lanting... Have you finished it?"

After a while, Qin Yi's slightly hoarse voice sounded over Shen Qingtang's head: "Can I touch it?"

The enthusiasm on Shen Qingtang's face was even more, steaming up, like cicy clouds on his snow-white skin.

Seeing this, Qin Yi paused and added, "Don't get me wrong--"

"I understand." Shen Qingtang gently interrupted Qin Yi's words and whispered, "You touch it."

With that, Shen Qingtang lowered his head in front of Qin Yi. Although he still felt a little embarrassed, at this time, he really needed Qin Yi to help him distinguish what the little bud was.

Looking at the black hair on Shen Qingtang's head and the half snow-white jade neck exposed because of his drooping head, Qin Yi knew that this was Shen Qingtang's gesture of complete trust in him.

At this time, his Adam's apple moved slightly, closed his eyes, and removed the beautiful thoughts in his heart. Then he stretched out his hand and gently stroked the small bud on Shen Qingtang's head.

But when Qin Yi's slender and pale fingers touched the little bud, the little bud suddenly came up and rolled Qin Yi's finger hard.

Qin Yi subtly felt the closeness of Xiaoya, and his eyebrows couldn't help raising slightly. Then he gently injected a weak and gentle aura into Xiaoya's body.

Xiaoya suddenly rolled up the small tender green leaves comfortably and rubbed against Qin Yi's fingers, as if she wanted more.

With the injection of Qin Yi's aura, Qin Yi can also observe the connection between the small bud and Shen Qingtang's body.

This time, Qin Yi was a little surprised.

The contact between Xiaoya and Shen Qingtang's skin is natural, and there is no trace of being so far away from it.

Originally, Qin Yi also speculated whether it would be some kind of tender bud similar to silk. He accidentally touched Shen Qingtang's damaged skin and parasitized it, but now it seems that this is not the case.

The two of them... seem to be one.

This...

Countless possibilities flashed in Qin Yi's mind in an instant, but in the end, he found that no matter what kind of possibility it was, once it was discovered, Shen Qingtang's situation would become extremely dangerous.

In this way, Qin Yi's face changed for a long time before he thought about it and whispered to Shen Qingtang, "Come with me first."

Shen Qingtang listened to Qin Yi's suddenly serious tone and couldn't help but feel a trace of tension, but Qin Yi asked him to follow, and he followed without too much hesitation.

Qin Yi won't hurt him, will he?

·

Entering the room, Qin Yi closed the door of the inner room again and moved the screen in front of the bed. Then he said to Shen Qingtang, "Sit on the bed."

Shen Qingtang hesitated for a moment and sat quietly on the bed. Then he whispered, "Lan Ting, if you have anything to say, just say it directly. I'm not afraid."

Qin Yi was silent for a moment and shook his head: "It's not a bad thing."

Shen Qingtang:?

Then, Qin Yi looked up and quietly at the little bud on top of Shen Qingtang's head, who was still twisting all kinds of postures and desperately trying to attract attention, and said lightly, "You have to find a way to get it into your body."