069

Because both of them successfully built the foundation, a big stone in Cui Yongsi's heart also fell, so he waved his big hand for the first time and kindly approved Qin Yi and Shen Qingtang's seven-day vacation.

However, seven days later, both of them will cheer up to participate in this platoon.

With this holiday, it is not easy. All kinds of cultivated jade slips and materials and treasures, Cui Yongsi, Gong Fuyu and Li Changfeng all stuffed up.

It seems that he is afraid that his vacation will be too idle.

But in some aspects, Cui Yongsi was still interesting. He deliberately dialed a quiet courtyard that was very quiet, facing the water and leaning on the mountain, and the two of them repaired it.

This quiet courtyard is surrounded by water on three sides, one side is against the mountain, surrounded by sasa bamboo forests, the peaks are green, heavy foggy, and extremely elegant.

There are also a few egrets in the small yard, with white and beautiful wings. They usually go to the water to eat fish, which is quite elegant.

The most important thing is that people are disturbed.

The breeze blew through the bamboo leaves in the lower yard, and the pink and white peach blossoms in front of the house also fell a lot, mixed with the bamboo leaves, adding a little tenderness to the elegance.

Shen Qingtang was still a little weak after the advancement because of the enlightenment. In the past few days, he was too lazy to stand up his hair, so he surrounded the fox Qiu comfortably on the couch and watched Qin Yi practice.

The snow-white fluff surrounded him. His beautiful face, his long eyelashes drooped, and his black hair poured down like clouds, falling on his side. When he looked over, it was an unspeakable heartbeat.

Qin Yi meditated for half a day, then opened his eyes and looked at Shen Qingtang beside him.

Shen Qingtang smiled and Qin Yi blinked.

Qin Yi said, "Are you hungry? Or are you thirsty?"

Shen Qingtang curled his lips and said, "Come and sit with me for a while."

Qin Yi exhaled slightly and sat down.

When Qin Yi sat next to Shen Qingtang, Shen Qingtang stretched out his hand and took off Qin Yi's mask.

Qin Yi frowned slightly, but in the end, he stopped Shen Qingtang's action and only said, "What's wrong?"

Shen Qingtang quietly put Qin Yi's mask in the quilt behind him, hid it, turned around and smiled: "I don't like the one you wear a mask."

Qin Yi is in the same place.

However, it's true that Qin Yi doesn't have to worry about being disturbed. He just sighed and said, "I'm not afraid of falling asleep?"

Shen Qingtang shook his head, reached out to hold Qin Yi's scarred Qingjun side face, and said seriously, "It's good-looking, it's just a little flawed, but it's still good-looking."

Qin Yi listened to Shen Qingtang's words, and his heart trembled slightly, but he could no longer turn cold.

He reached out and grabbed Shen Qingtang's wrist, and quietly changed the topic and said, "I think you are a lover. What's for lunch?"

In fact, according to Cui Yongsi's request, it is best for the two of them to eat only Pigu Dan these days, which ensures the consolidation of the foundation and the essence of spiritual power.

However, in order to enlighten Shen Qingtang a few days ago, he even drank more than a dozen flavorful spiritual liquid. At this moment, his mouth is so faint that he can't taste it. Of course, he doesn't want to suffer from it anymore.