035

After that, there was a chaos, and Qin Yi went back to the bedroom with the weak Shen Qingtang in his arms.

Shen Ting also followed.

On the way back to the bedroom, Shen Qingtang saw that there was no one around, and his eyelashes trembled. Suddenly, he whispered to Shen Ting, "Father, do you still have safflower and Qijue grass at home?"

Shen Ting frowned and said, "What do you want these two things to do?"

Shen Qingtang only said, "Father, leave it alone. Just take it for me. I'll be useful for myself later."

Shen Ting has always condoned Shen Qingtang. At this moment, he is ready to order someone to pick it up. As a result, Shen Qingtang said, "Father, go in person. The sooner the better."

Shen Ting:?

But seeing Shen Qingtang's weak and determined eyes, Shen Ting did not question it even if he was strange. He took a big step and went to get the medicine.

Soon, the medicine came. Shen Qingtang urged Shen Ting to go to see a doctor again.

Shen Ting was a little suspicious, but he couldn't stand Shen Qingtang's urging, so he had to send someone to ask for medical treatment.

But Shen Ting didn't expect that the medical repair he invited had not arrived yet. The medical repair that Lu Xiu had agreed to hire had come unexpectedly, which turned out to be one of Lu Xiu's most commonly used old medical repairs.

It seems to be a little bit of a sense of temptiness.

Shen Ting looked at the old doctor who came there, and his heart sank. He was a little afraid that Shen Qingtang would be exposed when he pretended to be ill.

But Shen Qingtang was very calm and only said to Shen Ting, "Father, help me put down the tent."

Shen Ting was silent for a moment and put his hand down the tent.

At this moment, the bed curtain fell, and through the thin veil, the old doctor leaned out his hand and said tremblingly, "Master Shen, please diagnose the pulse."

For a moment, a snow-white and slender wrist stretched out, with a plain white silk handkerchief on it.

The old doctor did not doubt that he was there, so he stretched out three fingers and pressed it.

After pressing it for a while, the old doctor was a little shocked. He immediately got up and said, "Master Shen has always been weak and has lost his recuperation. This time he was shocked again, and his pulse is getting weaker and weaker."

Shen Ting beside me:???

When the old doctor saw Shen Ting's shocked eyes, he was silent for a moment, and immediately turned the topic with a smile and said, "But there is no worry about my life. When I prescribe a few pills to Master Shen and take good care of it, I should be able to recover slowly. It's just that you should not be frightened again.

Through the thin curtain, Shen Qingtang's weak and soft voice came quietly: "Then there will be a senior."

The old doctor reluctantly smiled and said, "No work, no work."

After saying that, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and wrote two prescriptions tremblingly. He was afraid that something would happen. He sat on the sedan chair and left Shen's house.

After Shen Ting sent the old doctor away, he came back puzzledly and saw Shen Qingtang leaning against the bedside to vomit. Qin Yi was gently stroking his back, looking a little cold, but more distressed.