065

Shen Qingtang was slightly hoarse, trembling but with a particularly firm voice. Ye Chen showed a slight trace of movement, but soon he closed his eyes and continued to enlighten Shen Qingtang.

At this moment, the elders waiting outside the house looked a little abnormal.

Cui Yongsi stood quietly, frowned slightly, and stared at the closed door.

Gong Fuyu paced back and forth in the yard several times in extreme anxiety. He went to the door and did not dare to put his hand on the door for fear of being disturbed inside.

Li Changfeng also squeezed his thin lips into a line, and his expression was very grim.

This time, it is obviously a little too long.

If it hadn't been for Shen Qingtang's request to lengther the empowerment time, something would have gone wrong.

But at this time, no one knows what's going on inside, and no one dares to go in.

Suddenly, Gong Fuyu knew something. At this time, he looked around and frowned: "Where's Qin Yi? Qingtang suffered in it. He didn't wait here. Where did he go?

Cui Yongsi didn't know where Qin Yi had gone, but he didn't care. At this time, he said, "Don't mind your own business and just keep a good look at it."

Gong Fuyu looked a little annoyed. He felt that Shen Qingtang was infatuated with the wrong payment, and there was a squeak from the opposite side.

With this soft sound, Gong Fuyu and others looked up almost at the same time and looked at the door.

Ye Chen, with a slightly white face, came out. At this moment, he fell on Ye Chen with a little red sunset, which suddenly lengthened his white figure and made him a few taller.

At the same time, the three pairs of eyes immediately focused on Ye Chen.

However, what is hidden in the line of sight is the anxiety of inquiry.

Ye Chen was slightly stunned by the sun. Then he reached out and wiped the sweat on his forehead, and then breathed a long sigh of relief and smiled at the three people: "It's going well. I practiced seven layers of breath at a time."

As soon as this sentence was said, not to mention Gong Fuyu, even the look on Li Changfeng's face, who had always been happy and angry, suddenly relaxed a lot, and his eyes were bright.

Just as the three of them were about to go up and have a look, a shadow came out of nowhere, holding a food box in his hand, and walked straight in.

It's Qin Yi.

Seeing Qin Yi enter the door, Gong Fuyu was still dumbfounded and couldn't help muttering: "This boy was not here just now, and where did he come from now?"

With that, Gong Fuyu couldn't help but want to step forward and go in to see Shen Qingtang's situation.

But he was stopped by Ye Chen.

At this time, Ye Chen's pale face showed a mysterious faint smile, showing a little inside.

Gong Fuyu took a look and saw Qin Yi holding the food box, quickly turned to the screen, carefully lowered his head and sat down, and gently stretched out his hand into the screen.

For a long time, a snow-white and soft hand stretched out from the screen and slowly put it on the back of Qin Yi's hand.

It's like a silent comfort.

However, for the first time, Gong Fuyu saw the thin lips under Qin Yi's mask and quietly outlined a slightly distressed but extremely relieved smile.

Gong Fuyu was stunned for a long time, sighed silently and retreated.