033

The carriage moved forward smoothly and slowly, and the atmosphere inside was calm and gentle.

Shen Qingtang talked to Qin Yi for a while, and there was a little tiredness on his pale face. Then he whispered, "Lan Ting, I'm sleepy. I want to sleep for a while."

Qin Yi frowned slightly, but he looked at Shen Qingtang carefully and found that Shen Qingtang looked calm, so he silently hugged Shen Qingtang and said, "Go to sleep."

After a while.

Shen Qingtang curled up in Qin Yi's arms, took off his shoes, closed his eyes and fell asleep so quietly.

Like a snow-white little fox, it is delicate and lovely.

Qin Yi hugged the weak and boneless body in his arms, and then looked at Shen Qingtang's snow-white and gentle face and long drooping eyelashes when he was sleeping, but the light in his eyes flashed a little.

At this time, he silently clenched Shen Qingtang's hand and looked strange.

At that time, the spiritual plant that attacked Shen Qingtang had at least six levels of cultivation, otherwise he and Mu Fei would not have found it.

So much spiritual power suddenly poured into Shen Qingtang's body. Even if he helped digest part of it, the remaining part remained in Shen Qingtang's body and constantly impacted the meridians in Shen Qingtang's body, it would never make Shen Qingtang comfortable.

It is even more impossible to sleep so peacefully.

He used to think that Shen Qingtang was a weak and coquettish person, but now it seems that Shen Qingtang's tenacity is stronger than he thought.

From just now to now, Shen Qingtang's only complaint sounds like an understatement, but more like a coquettishness.

But pretend to sleep. At this time, it's more comfortable to let Shen Qingtang lie quietly than to talk to him to him.

Thinking of this, Qin Yi quietly stretched out his hand and dragged Shen Qingtang's white neck, making Shen Qingtang sleep more comfortably.

At this time, the pale and soft corners of Shen Qingtang's lips quietly outlined a faint smile.

This smile fell in Qin Yi's eyes, which made his heart tremble.

The arm holding Shen Qingtang tightened more and more.

From the time Shen Qingtang married him to now, what Shen Qingtang has given him is always surprise and tenderness.

Originally, he thought it was time for him to pay the debt this time.

But now it seems that it is a gift from God to him.

·

Knowing that Shen Qingtang was ill, the drivers drove very smoothly and carefully, and naturally they were slower.

In the past, it took almost an hour to get there in half an hour.

Seeing that he was about to arrive at Shen's house, several carriages stopped at the same time.

Qin Yi felt the movement outside the carriage, frowned slightly, and subconsciously covered Shen Qingtang, who was asleep in his arms with a cloak. He lifted the curtain next to the carriage and looked out.

At the main entrance of Shenfu, several gorgeous carriages have been parked there.

The satin curtains on the carriage are embroidered with the words "Mu" and "Lu" respectively, indicating the identity of the person.

Knowing that Shen Ting's foundation was successful, the remaining three people actually couldn't sit still.

The Mu family and the Lu family are here.