062

As soon as Li Changfeng said this, several people looked different. Shen Qingtang consciously squeezed his lips and was about to explain. Gong Fuyu beside him had already calmed his face. He said to Li Changfeng, "I brought it to register. As for the competition, I don't plan to participate now, and you must also Pretend to be a good person in this strange way.

Li Changfeng: ...

Li Changfeng was made a little bit of a reply by Gong Fuyu's cold words. Gong Fuyu had already pulled away Shen Qingtang and took Shen Qingtang to register.

Although Gong Fuyu's action looked aggressive, he was obviously a little embarrassed when he left.

Li Changfeng stared at the back of Gong Fuyu's departure, and his eyebrows wrinkled slightly, but in the end he still did not catch up with him in public.

Qin Yi, who was beside him, pressed his temple silently and felt a headache.

These two masters really can't speak well.

When Gong Fuyu registered with Shen Qingtang, he was cold all the way. Shen Qingtang had been quietly taking care of Gong Fuyu's mood. In the end, Gong Fuyu's face was slightly better than when he first came in.

When Gong Fuyu woke up a little, he took a look at Shen Qingtang's snow-white side face, which was carefully registered with his eyelashes hanging down, and he felt a little guilty for no matter of his heart.

In fact, what Li Changfeng said is clear - Shen Qingtang's current situation is really not suitable for the competition.

If any measures are taken, even if Shen Qingtang is the only disciple of Fuyuan, he will be reported.

Gong Fuyu's slender and beautiful eyebrows slowly frowned.

He is a selfish person, and he is also willing for Shen Qingtang to suffer this kind of loss.

Finally, when leaving the disciple hall, Gong Fuyu seemed to have made up his mind. Suddenly, he said to Shen Qingtang indifferently, "I'll go out for a walk. Go back by yourself first."

Shen Qingtang took a look at Gong Fuyu's beautiful and bright eyes, and his eyes moved slightly. He had already guessed something in his heart, but he didn't mean to break it. He just kept silent for a moment and said, "Okay, master, come back early."

[At present, it is the most complete and best app for listening to books, integrating 4 major voice synthesis engines, more than 100 kinds of tones, and it is also a source-changing artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org source-changing App]

Gong Fuyu looked at Shen Qingtang's gentle and obedient appearance, but stared at Shen Qingtang again: "Don't take your little lover to our Fuyuan this time, do you hear me?"

Shen Qingtang laughed and said, "Okay."

Gong Fuyu was relieved to leave, but looking at his figure, he disappeared a little in a hurry. Obviously, he was in a hurry to do something.

As for Shen Qingtang, after Gong Fuyu left, he stood in place and quietly looked at the direction of Gong Fuyu's departure for a while. He confirmed that Gong Fuyu had really gone far away. His eyes moved slightly, so he took out the summoning jade card and sent a message to Qin Yi.

This time, the place of the two people was set by Shen Qingtang in a water wooden house next to the back mountain.

Shen Qingtang heard from Xiao Jiao that it was Xiao Jiao's territory and a place for Elder Feng Qinghan to take a nap when he was there. Ordinary people did not dare to go, and it was more to prevent them from being peeped.