041

As soon as this voice appeared, it immediately attracted the attention of the monks.

When the people looked at it again, they found that the sound came from the Lin family's carriage, and they couldn't help talking about it.

The Lin family is also from Lingyang City. You can't lie in this place, can you?

Although some monks just saw Shen Qingtang talking with Chen Dingyuan, they were not close to each other, could not hear the content of the speech, and could not sit in the right seat.

Most importantly, there are many monks in Lingyang City who come here. Everyone really knows that Shen Qingtang really can't practice.

Suddenly, the voices of opposition emerged like a tide.

At this time, they are not all jealous. Some of them are purely bad-hearted. They deliberately want to see the hustle and bustle, and some of them just can't see the Shen family at all, so they want to fish in troubled waters and get rid of the quota of Shen Qingtang.

Chen Dingyuan didn't know about Shen Qingtang's past, but just now he really saw that Shen Qingtang was practicing qi on three levels, and the quality of the spiritual root did not seem to be low.

I didn't expect that so many people would agree to frame him?

Chen Dingyuan's face suddenly darkened and said coldly, "Shut up!"

All of a sudden, the noise just now stopped, but there was obviously something wrong with the monks' expression.

Chen Dingyuan's eyes moved and he was about to let Shen Qingtang come out to dispel everyone's doubts.

As a result, an indulent voice suddenly came out: "Everyone in Lingyang City knows that Shen Qingtang can't practice. Why didn't you let us say it? Or did the senior take the benefits of the Shen family and want to deliberately favor the Shen family?!"

Chen Dingyuan:?!

As soon as he said this, he was really shocked in the scene, and immediately there was a loud voice. It was said in public service in secret.

Now, Chen Dingyuan is really annoyed.

His face changed, and he couldn't help raising his hand to punish these juniors who were chewing their tongues.

But at this moment, Shen Qingtang's warm and gentle voice quietly sounded: "Senior, calm down. There is indeed a secret in this matter, and it is no wonder that everyone misunderstood."

Shen Qingtang's voice sounded in a noisy voice of jealousy and gloating, just like a clear stream, which immediately calmed down the inexplicable mood in the field.

Before they could argue, they subconsciously looked at the Shen family's carriage.

In white, he calmly lifted the curtain and walked down in the eyes of everyone's exploration, doubts and even jealousy and secret resentment.

Quiet and gentle like the gentlest spring breeze.

Even if you don't look at his beautiful face, just look at the soft temperament, you can't help but feel pity.

All of a sudden, the people who had just talked about it calmed down.

Many people even neglected to test Shen Qingtang's level of cultivation. Just looking at Shen Qingtang's face, they felt a little embarrassed to wrong him.

This feeling is another kind of feeling that you dare not blasphrobate in the face of Lin Jinyu.

In the face of Lin Jinyu, they dare not, but in the face of Shen Qingtang, they can't bear it.