067

However, even if Qin Yi was angry again and looked at Shen Qingtang leaning on his shoulder, lazily and smiling, he was reluctant to blame Shen Qingtang.

In the end, it's just a matter of s.

Shen Qingtang looked at Qin Yiwei's tolerant look, and a smile quietly came out between his pale thin lips.

Seeing Qin Yi like this, he distributed it more and more.

In the original work, Qin Yi was extreme because he was too paranoid, so Shen Qingtang has always been interested in exercising Qin Yi's tolerance.

Now I see that even if Qin Yi reads this kind of words, he is not too angry with him. Shen Qingtang only feels that his head is sweet, and the meridians that have been torturing him have not seemed to be painful.

Thinking of this, Shen Qingtang couldn't help but gently stick to Qin Yi's side of his face and whispered, "Lan Ting, I want to build a foundation. You have to work hard."

Qin Yi frowned slightly and said, "You don't have to say it, I know it."

Shen Qingtang squeezed his lips, and suddenly came over to bite Qin Yi's ears, and then put his hand around Qin Yi's neck. He smiled and was wet. Qin Yi was covered in water.

Qin Yi knew that Shen Qingtang was uncomfortable, so he was noisy, so he held his snow-white wrist and let him go.

Shen Qingtang was noisy for a while, and then slowly stopped, and a trace of light burnout appeared on Qingli's face.

At this time, Qin Yi looked at the color in the bathtub, and the effect of the medicine was basically absorbed by the spiritual liquid. As soon as his eyes moved, he took the soft and dry towel, and then hugged Shen Qingtang's whole body out of the bathtub.

At this time, Shen Qingtang was in pain, tired and invaded, and he didn't care about being coquettish. He leaned in Qin Yi's arms so drowsily, allowing Qin Yi to hold him and wipe it dry for him.

Because of the bubble for a long time, Shen Qingtang's white fingers and toes were slightly white, but his ankles were faintly red.

Qin Yi looked at the pain and didn't do anything. He just hugged Shen Qingtang's soft body, carefully and slowly wiped it for him.

At this time, Shen Qingtang obediently nestled in Qin Yi's arms. His slender and wet eyelashes hung down, his thin lips were quiet, his wet black hair curled up on his shoulders, and his pale and thin jaw was still dripping, showing more and more sharp.

But because of the pain, his delicate eyebrows still frowned slightly.

It is completely different from the previous agility and cunning, which inexplicably reveals a little pity and fragility.

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang like this for a while, exhaled gently, then stopped the movement in his hand, quietly leaned over and kissed Shen Qingtang's soft and white side face.

Shen Qingtang's skin is full of moist coolness.

It's true that it's frozen.

[The novel app has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book-chasing artifact, the source exchange app that the old bookworms are using, huanyuanapp.org]

Qin Yi's eyes flashed, and he subconsciously hugged Shen Qingtang silently. At the same time, he exuded a warm heat.

Shen Qingtang felt the warmth and rubbed it more and more in Qin Yi's arms.

The corners of Qin Yi's lips slightly raised a trace, and he reached out and gently stroked Shen Qingtang's back, touching his back little by little.

Qin Yi's movement is gentle. Shen Qingtang is useful, and his expression is more and more clever and quiet.