054

Although Shen Qingtang didn't say anything, everyone also shouted cheerfully of the "ferocious beast", but when they looked at each other, they all dared to say anything.

If it's because the beast is mostly fed by a semi-demon in the management of the monster.

During this period of time, Feng Qinghan just went out to travel and practice, and the task was sent out.

The result was sent out for a month, and there were dead and injured in the sect.

The leader summoned Feng Qinghan for help, and there was no reply, but the soul jade card provided in the sect was safe and sound. It can only be speculated that Feng Qinghan was looking for a place suitable for mental cultivation and closed.

The most fierce person just called the old man said at this moment, thinking that the responsibility should be shifted to Li Feng or Wu Kaiji. Shen Qingtang had already smiled and said, "Everyone, you must be worried. I'll just go."

Old people:?

But they all breathed a sigh of relief.

Gong Fuyu frowned first: "Are you crazy?!"

Shen Qingtang thought about the meaning of Qin Yi in the jade card, and explained slowly: "Brother Qin said when he summoned, the fierce beast's eyes are good, and the sense ability is too strong, so the two of them restrained their cultivation, and the fierce beast felt too much that they were a threat and ate seriously. I practiced three layers of qi, and I should be threatened by the fierce beast.

The old man looked at each other and felt that Shen Qingtang was telling a story.

But they have also learned the power of the fierce beast, and at this moment, they can only doubt it and dare to verify it.

It is true to beat the fierce beast, but the fierce beast is raised as a town god beast. If they are injured and killed, they will bear the responsibility, but if they are fierce beasts, they will also suffer losses.

"Ok, I can watch you send you to death." Gong Fuyu coldly refused Shen Qingtang's proposal.

[At present, it is the most complete and best app for listening to books, integrating 4 major voice synthesis engines, more than 100 kinds of tones, and it is also a source-changing artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org source-changing App]

Shen Qingtang was slightly stunned and a little helpless. As a result, the summoning jade card at the waist of Shi Li's wind lit up again.

Li Feng took out the summoning jade card at his waist, took a look, and said, "It's urging inside. It's time to wait."

Gong Fuyu: "Then you can let my disciples die, right?"

Li Feng shook his head: "I didn't say let your disciples go. I'll go."

Gong Fuyu's face suddenly changed.

After Li Feng finished his words, he also saw Gong Fuyu, went straight to the side to pick up a wooden bucket of meat, and wanted to walk towards the back mountain.

Seeing this, Gong Fuyu jumped up, and the folding fan in his palm sprinkled a golden light, so he went to stop the wind.

Li Feng had no choice but to put down the wooden barrel and fight with Gong Fuyu, and the two fought again.

Surrounding the audience:..................

I just know that the old people who have been involved in the two of them also dare to go up and persuade them. They can only dodg away very much so as not to be affected by the aftersh.