039

The appearance of Lin Jinyu caused a brief sensation among the monks, but soon, the sensation was transferred by the successive appearances of Lu Tingxiao and Qin Yi.

After all, in this world of cultivation, strength is the most valued by everyone.

In this competition, the only three training has seven floors, and both of them are in Lingyang City, which naturally attracts much attention.

However, most people have a certain understanding of Lu Tingxiao, and what is more curious is Qin Yi.

When Qin Yi appeared, the monks couldn't help whispering, feeling that Qin Yi's aura was stable but a little strange. Did he practice some abnormal skills?

These people did not deliberately stop talking when they were talking. After all, most of them came from a family. In my heart, they actually looked down on Qin Yi's scattered cultivation.

They didn't stop, and Qin Yi naturally heard their comments, but at this time, Qin Yi was very calm. He went straight to Chen Dingyuan and said to Chen Dingyuan, "There are three seats in the Shen family in Lingyang City. Shen Qing'an, earth spirit root, six layers of practicing qi; Mu Fei, Jin Linggen, five layers of practicing qi; Qin Yi, fire spirit root, seven layers of practicing qi.

Qin Yi's voice was faint, but as soon as he said this, it immediately caused an uproar among the monks.

Everyone immediately began to talk about it.

"No way? Isn't that Mu Fei Qin Yi's poor brother? Is the Shen family crazy?"

"And the three of them are all single Linggen. How is that possible?"

"Shen Qing'an's earth spirit root is quite common. After all, chicken ribs are also the children of the family. But what kind of parents can Mu Fei and Qin Yi, two ordinary students, have to be born so luck?

"Well, you are all so naive. How can the Shen family be stupid? It is more or less so that they signed an agreement with Qin Yi and Mu Fei to send Shen Qing'an to the top five. Only Mu Fei and Qin Yi can be controlled by their Shen family.

As soon as this argument came out, everyone suddenly realized.

After all, even if you can't get into the top five in this competition, you can still have a share of an outside disciple.

Qin Yi and Mu Fei picked up two places for nothing. Of course, they were willing to work for the Shen family.

But they didn't know that Shen Qingtang played a bigger game of chess.

·

Gradually, everyone's discussion became more and more fierce. Chen Dingyuan couldn't stand it. He gave Qin Yi and the three jade cards, and then coughed coldly: "Time is running out. You'd better not talk too much. Hurry up and get ready for the test."

Chen Dingyuan built the foundation of the seven floors. As soon as he opened his mouth, his serious and condensed aura was suddenly suppressed.

The monks were suddenly silent and dared not talk about it.

When Qin Yi saw this scene, a slight cold light appeared in his red eyes, and he turned around and walked to the entrance of the game without saying a word.

At this time, he suddenly realized that it was nothing to dominate only in Lingyang City, and there were many more threats from the outside world than you thought.

It seems that this time, even if he is not for Shen Qingtang, he must get that first name.

About the time of a stingray of incense, all the monks had finished checking and registering, and Chen Dingyuan jumped up, waved his hand, and threw a token into the air.