025

Early in the morning, Shen Qingtang and Qin Yi were woken up by Mu Fei's shouting.

Shen Qingtang suffered a little cold last night, and with excessive overdraft, there will be some signs of fever.

Qin Yi got up and took a look at Shen Qingtang's slightly red-hot snow-white cheeks, frowned, immediately hugged him in his arms, and took out the Qingxin elixir and fed it to Shen Qingtang.

Qingxin Dan was actually a little bitter and the particles were large, but Shen Qingtang did not complain at all when he swallowed it at this time.

Seeing this, Qin Yi felt a little guilty - if he hadn't been targeted by the Mu family, he could have left the cave to buy medicine now, which would not have been the case.

But at this time, Mu Fei shouted again.

Qin Yi: ...

He closed his eyes impatiently. Qin Yi said in a low voice, "I'll go out and have a look first."

With that, Qin Yi put the quilt on Shen Qingtang's body and was ready to go out to teach Mu Fei a lesson.

As a result, Shen Qingtang reached out and gently pulled him.

Qin Yi was stunned and turned around. He saw Shen Qingtang wink at him quietly, smiled, and whispered in a slightly hoarse voice, "Lan Ting, I'm a little hungry."

Qin Yi's heart softened and he immediately whispered, "I'll be right back."

As a result, Shen Qingtang still grabbed his sleeve and didn't let go.

Qin Yi is a little suspicious.

Then Shen Qingtang whispered in a little coquettish tone, "I want to eat sweet dumplings made from wine, add an egg, and add more sugar."

Qin Yi was stunned at first, and then inexplicably hooked his lips.

Finally, he whispered, "I may not cook well."

"It doesn't matter." Shen Qingtang coughed gently twice, but looked at Qin Yi's eyes, which were extremely bright and clear. "As long as it's Lan Ting, you cooked it."

When it comes to this, what else can Qin Yi say? Even if he goes up the mountain of knives and goes to the sea of fire, he will do it.

Not to mention just cooking a bowl of wine-brewed sweet dumplings with eggs.

Putting down the bed curtain, Qin Yi quickly turned around and left.

·

Mu Fei was shocked when he saw the best golden grass in the morning and immediately shouted.

As a result, he shouted for a long time and didn't see any movement in the room. He was ready to wake up Qin Yi and Shen Qingtang.

As a result, as soon as he reached the door, Mu Fei bumped into Qin Yi who came out.

For the first time, Mu Fei saw a light smile like a spring breeze on Qin Yi's always indifferent face.

Mu Fei was so hosed that he was stunned in an instant and forgot to talk about the best golden grass.

When Qin Yi saw Mu Fei, the smile on his face was suddenly erased. He looked at Mu Fei coldly, reached out and closed the door behind him quietly, and said, "Early in the morning, what are you shouting about?"

Mu Fei was excited and immediately remembered the best golden grass, so he jumped up and said, "Brother Qin, the best golden grass has grown in the spiritual field!"

Qin Yi looked at Mu Fei faintly, and there was no superfluous emotion in his red eyes.

Mu Fei:...?

Then, Qin Yi went straight over Mu Fei and walked in the direction of the kitchen.