060

When Gong Fuyu returned to his residence, he was drunk and couldn't wake up.

Shen Qingtang and Qin Yi came back after separation. When he saw Gong Fuyu falling on the soft couch and getting drunk, he knew that today's conversation was not going well.

With a slight sigh, Shen Qingtang quietly cooked the wine soup, served Gong Fuyu after drinking, wiped his face again, and watched him fall asleep. Shen Qingtang quietly took out the summons jade card to inquire about the situation with Qin Yi.

When Qin Yi returned to the martial arts academy, he was also shocked to see the messy appearance of Li Changfeng's residence. Later, he heard the description from Li Changfeng that Qin Yi was silent except for silence.

It doesn't seem to have no love roots. It's like a broken brain...

However, Li Changfeng is usually very kind to Qin Yi, and Qin Yi doesn't say much. At this moment, he can only persuade Li Changfeng to rest first and plan to ask Shen Qingtang about Gong Fuyu.

The hearts of the two of them thought of each other.

Qin Yi took out the summons jade card, and Shen Qingtang's summons came.

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang's summons and was quietly relieved after learning that Gong Fuyu had nothing big to do.

After thinking about it, he briefly gave the situation of Li Changfeng to Shen Qingtang and said, "It's all good here. Don't worry, go to bed early."

When it was not, Shen Qingtang's summons came back.

"Okay, remember to practice well."

Looking at this short line of words, Qin Yi unconsciously smiled, but he didn't mean to say anything. After thinking about it, he only replied to the word 'good', so he resisted the impulse to see the summoning jade card and put down the summoning jade card.

He was afraid that he would say more, and Shen Qingtang couldn't help pestering him to say that he didn't have to sleep when he came and went.

After putting down the summoning jade card, Qin Yi's heart did not completely put it down. At this time, he pinched the silk on the edge of the summoning jade card and rolled it on his slender fingers.

Silk is made of ice silk, flexible and slender. Qin Yi's thoughts were light at this time, and he couldn't help thinking of Shen Qingtang's smooth and cool black hair, which felt better than any silk...

Qin Yi is in a state of mind.

[The problem of slow updating of the new chapter has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org change source app here and check the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time.]

It's so simple when you have a strong relationship. If you say a word or two, you will think about it, and if you don't say anything, you will think about it.

With his eyes closed, Qin Yi's mind showed the scene in which the two had been together.

It's only a few months, but those gentle and vivid details are stronger than the sense of fulfillment he brought to him in the past ten years.

But when Qin Yi was immersed in his thoughts, the door of his room was knocked twice by Du Du.

Qin Yi suddenly opened his eyes, and the smile on his face faded: "Who?"

"It's me." Li Changfeng's voice came quietly.

Qin Yi was stunned and quickly got up and said, "Master, what's wrong with you? Please come in quickly."