024

Closing his eyes and dispelling those beautiful thoughts in his mind, Qin Yi opened his eyes again and regained his calm look at the beginning.

At this time, he took a look at Shen Qingtang and said straight, "Xiaofei went to Mufu today to inquire about some information. I think it is necessary to discuss with you."

Shen Qingtang was stunned and immediately became serious: "What's the news?"

Qin Yi told Shen Qingtang what Mu Fei had just heard. After listening to it, Shen Qingtang was silent for a moment and gently squeezed his lips.

Qin Yi was not sure of Shen Qingtang's attitude, so he just waited quietly.

Shen Qingtang squeezed his lips for a while, and suddenly smiled faintly. He looked at Qin Yi and said, "Lan Ting, pick me up. I want to go to Lingtian to have a look."

Qin Yi:?

Then Qin Yi frowned and said, "It's so late. The wind is cool and the dew is heavy. Don't mess around."

Shen Qingtang whispered, "I have something important to make sure. The sooner the better."

He has to determine as soon as possible whether what he thought was the way to grow the best golden grass is true.

After so many things happened, Shen Qingtang became more and more urgent to grow the best golden grass.

He knew very well that in this realm of cultivation that is respected by strength, if it hadn't been for the lack of foundation of the Shen family, Mu Ye would never have dared to do so much nonsense.

As long as the best golden grass can be cultivated as soon as possible, all problems can be solved.

Qin Yi was still a little hesitant. He was about to ask what was going on. Shen Qingtang didn't have time to explain to Qin Yi in detail and struggled to get up.

Seeing this, Qin Yi's eyes darkened, and he immediately reached out and picked up Shen Qingtang.

Shen Qingtang was surprised for a moment, then calmly put his hand around Qin Yi's neck and smiled, "Let's go."

Qin Yi: ...

·

In this way, Qin Yi took a very thick and soft white fox fur, wrapped Shen Qingtang tightly, and then left the room with Shen Qingtang in his arms.

It was really cold at night on the mountain. As soon as I arrived in the yard, a cool breeze blew along the treetops, making the fluff of the white fox fur on the side of Shen Qingtang's beautiful face tremble.

According to Shen Qingtang's instructions, Qin Yi carried Shen Qingtang to the two acres of spiritual field where the golden grass was planted.

At this time, Qin Yi took a look at the two mu of spiritual field and immediately found that the growth of the golden grain grass in the two mu of spiritual field was different.

He raised his eyebrows slightly and asked, "Why do you need one mu of scattered seeds and one mu of dense planting?" Are you experimenting with something?

Seeing that Qin Yi broke the key, Shen Qingtang couldn't help smiling and said, "Yes, it's an experiment."

With that, Shen Qingtang said again, "Lanting, let me down first."

At this time, Qin Yi probably guessed Shen Qingtang's plan, and gently put Shen Qingtang on the ground little by little.

After Shen Qingtang stood firm, he lowered his head and took a closer look at the growth of the golden grain grass in the two mu of Lingtian.