034

Qin Yi then lowered his eyes and said quietly, "Then there will be a Laocheng master."

Lu Xiu snorted coldly and did not hesitate to step forward and pressed Qin Yi's shoulder.

In a flash, the strong pressure was overshadowed, and Qin Yi's face suddenly turned a little white, but he still didn't say a word.

Lu Xiu's attack is much heavier than Shen Ting.

He not only carefully checked the aura of Qin Yi's meridian, but also quietly crushed every part of Qin Yi's body with pressure.

Lu Xiu was well-informed and understood that some evil practitioners were hidden very deeply, and he had to suppress them with pressure to show his true face.

But Lu Xiu also knew that Qin Yi had only practiced seven layers of Qi. If he was under excessive pressure, the meridians and bones would inevitably be damaged to varying degrees.

But Lu Xiu didn't grasp this scale.

He didn't stop.

Gradually, Qin Yi's forehead began to ooze a fine cold sweat, and the edge of his thin lips, which was squeezed into a line, also turned abnormally pale.

He realized that Lu Xiu wanted to use the topic to suppress him.

But at this time, if Qin Yi comes forward to resist, Lu Xiu will inevitably catch the handle, so he can only endure it.

Shen Ting and others beside him naturally saw what happened to Qin Yi. Shen Ting stopped talking several times, but was indifferently criticized by Qin Yi's eyes.

Feeling Qin Yi's resolute attitude, Shen Ting's hand behind his back involuntarily clenched.

And Lu Xiu gradually realized that something was wrong.

There was indeed no trace left behind the door of Qin Yi's body, but he always felt that something was faintly wrong.

But if the pressure is increased at this time, the damage to Qin Yi will be irreversible.

Lu Xiu is hesitating.

If he wins the bet, it doesn't matter if he shoots Qin Yi directly here.

But if he loses the bet, Shen Ting's bad temper will definitely not give up with him, and his reputation will be stained.

Lu Xiu was a little hesitant.

At this time, Qin Yi had closed his eyes and tried his best to hold on, and the corners of his lips oozed blood.

Seeing Qin Yi's appearance, Lu Xiu's face darkened. Finally, he decided to give Qin Yi a step, and asked coldly, "Do you know you're wrong?"

Qin Yi suddenly opened his eyes, and his eyes were as sharp as electricity: "I'm not an evil practice. What's wrong?"

Lu Xiu said lightly, "Although you are not an evil practice, you use the animal blood to refine the body method, which makes people mistakenly think that you are an evil practice. Among them, there is also your fault."

As soon as Lu Xiu said this, everyone in the field understood.

Lu Xiu is going to give himself a step down and also give the Mu family a step down.

I don't want to make things too stiff.

Although Shen Ting hated this kind of mud practice, he also realized that if he did not admit his mistake at this time, Lu Xiu would probably continue to pursue it. At that time, Lu Xiu's action would be heavier, and Qin Yi would definitely be abolished.

With his anger, Shen Ting could only step forward and said, "In that case, Qin Yi is also wrong. Please ask the city owner--"

"Lord, please show mercy!"