052

When Shen Qingtang returned to Fuyuan Palace's residence, dozens of white jade night pearl lights in the house shone brightly, shining the whole house like day.

The feather of the carved palace leaned sideways on the gorgeous soft couch, his thin shoulders were half exposed, and he bowed his head and seemed to be wiping the medicine.

Seeing this, Shen Qingtang's heart jumped slightly, and he pretended to be calm and walked forward, "Master, I'm back."

Gong Fuyu snorted and didn't raise his head: "I think you can't wait for your master to die early."

Shen Qingtang had no choice but to say: "Master joked. I have three layers of qi, which is not enough for Master and Elder Li--"

"Don't mention him!" Gong Fuyu suddenly became inexplicably irritable.

Shen Qingtang suddenly stopped and seriously admitted his mistake: "I'm offended."

Gong Fuyu's long and narrow peach blossom eyes glanced at Shen Qingtang. At this time, he lazily hooked his fingers: "Apprentice, come here."

Shen Qingtang stepped forward according to his words.

At this time, Gong Fuyu motioned to him the bottle of medicine on the table: "Help your master and I take the medicine."

Shen Qingtang was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect Gong Fuyu to make this request, but soon, he lowered his eyes meekly, picked up the bottle of wound medicine, and walked towards Gong Fuyu.

At this time, Shen Qingtang saw that there was a bloody scar on the side of Gong Fuyu's snow-white shoulder. Looking at the shape and appearance of the wound, it should be hurt by the sword.

Shen Qingtang couldn't help squeezing his lips, thinking, why didn't Li Changfeng know so much about the fragrance and cherishing jade?

But thinking about Gong Fuyu's angry attitude just now, Shen Qingtang didn't say anything. He only carefully picked up the ointment with his fingers, and slowly smeared the wound on Gong Fuyu's shoulder.

At this time, Shen Qingtang's eyes drooped, and his long eyelashes trembled gently with his breath, but his expression of applying medicine was meticulous, and his thin lips were squeezed. Under the light of the night pearl, he was gentle and snow-white like a fairy.

Gong Fuyu was still in pain. He looked at Shen Qingtang's eyes, and his heart swayed slightly. The ghost came over and sniffed. He wanted to see if Shen Qingtang's body was really so fragrant.

When he first saw Shen Qingtang, he felt that the child would not be in the pan. How could he grow fragrant, white and soft?

As soon as the palace feathers got closer, he couldn't help frowning.

He grabbed Shen Qingtang's hand to apply medicine to him angrily, and said, "It smells like a man. What did you do with Li Changfeng, the dead apprentice?"

Shen Qingtang suddenly grabbed Gong Fuyu's wrist and was surprised for a moment. After listening to Gong Fuyu's words, he came to his senses.

At this time, Shen Qingtang couldn't help smiling faintly: "Master, the stinky man is not the only one in Lanting, how much is there?"

Gong Fuyu:?

"The teeth are sharp and the mouth is sharp, and it will be sophistry."

"Master, all right." Shen Qingtang no longer answered Gong Fuyu's words, but gently stopped his hand and covered the medicine bottle.

Gong Fuyu was stunned. He looked down at the wound on his shoulder. It was indeed thinly coated with ointment, which was magical, and there seemed to be a layer of green aura on the ointment.