016

The next morning

After the four of them had breakfast together, Shen Qing'an took some spiritual stones and treasures to the three of them, and then sent them out of the house.

It's just that Shen Qing'an is the only one in the house now, and the Shen family is being watched by everyone again. Shen Qing'an did not dare to go far. He only sent it to the long street outside the house, and then reluctantly went back.

When he went out, Shen Qingtang was still wearing a veil - now there are too many people watching the Shen family's jokes. If he sees that Shen Qingtang has really recovered well, he may still hit Qin Yi's idea.

After all, many people thought that the foundation elixir and seven-hearted begonia brought out by Qin Yi were probably fake.

At this time, Shen Qingtang lifted the curtain and watched Shen Qing'an return to the house before silently putting down the curtain.

Qin Yi, who was beside him, saw it and whispered, "If you can't bear it, you can come here often in the future."

Shen Qingtang came to his senses and smiled faintly: "Then next time, will Lanting accompany me?"

Qin Yi's eyes moved slightly: "Yes."

Shen Qingtang's originally lost eyes suddenly showed some luster and said with a smile, "That's settled."

Qin Yi glanced at him and said, "When did I count?"

Shen Qingtang smiled again. This time, the haze on his face was scattered and he was beautiful, but he suddenly forgot the sadness of parting.

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang like this, and the light in his eyes was also slightly milder.

Shen Qingtang has always been like this. He seldom retains his negative emotions for a long time, as if he can easily figure out anything as long as he thinks about it.

Such Shen Qingtang is also the most eye-catching thing for Qin Yi.

The carriage continued to move forward.

After walking for a while, Shen Qingtang seemed to think of something and said to Qin Yi, "Lan Ting, it's not easy to come to the city and go to the street to buy something?"

Qin Yi's eyes moved, but there was no objection. It was just Mu Fei beside him, with dark eyes and yawning.

Seeing this, Shen Qingtang was a little strange and couldn't help asking softly, "Xiaofei didn't sleep well last night? Is it a bed choice?

When Mu Fei heard Shen Qingtang's words, his face stiffened, and then he laughed and said, "It's okay. Fortunately, I drank too much tea last night."

Shen Qingtang was slightly stunned, and suddenly showed a helpless smile: "Don't drink so much next time."

Mu Fei nodded crazily and thought so.

·

It's just that Mu Fei and Qin Yi didn't expect that Shen Qingtang first came to a store specializing in selling seeds and spiritual plants.

"Please help me get 500 seeds of golden grass, 100 seeds of snow grass, 100 purple jade ginseng seedlings, and 200 fire ganoderma seedlings..."

As soon as Shen Qingtang saw the second child of the store, he directly reported a long list of seeds and the names of spiritual plants.

The second child of the store was stunned for a while before he quickly got up to get it.

Qin Yi frowned slightly. Before he could speak, Mu Fei beside him said confusedly, "Brother Shen, why do you buy so many seeds?"