005

After eating breakfast carefully, Shen Qingtang changed into the soft and elegant rain blue outer troud that Qin Yi had prepared for him. He put on the red sandalwood card worn by the string of southern red beads again.

Now wearing the red sandalwood brand on his body, Shen Qingtang did not feel any discomfort. He only felt that a warm and pure spiritual power had been slowly warming his heart in his chest, quiet and comfortable.

Think about it, this is the effect of thousand-year-old red sandalwood.

Shen Qingtang smiled with relief, cleaned up the table, and walked to the courtyard.

The breeze blew quietly, lifted his thin clothes, floated and danced, and the foggy cyan set off his snow-white and fresh face more and more dusty.

A bunch of bright red Nanhong and the redwood card on his chest made him look a little elegant and dignified.

Just because he had been sick for too long, Shen Qingtang was too thin, and there was still a layer of haggardness between his eyebrows, but it could be faintly seen that his original beauty must be good.

Shen Qingtang's health is slightly better, but he doesn't mean to be idle - he has read almost all the books and classics of the Shen family in the past year. Finally, he is in better health. He doesn't want Qin Yi to treat him as a sick child anymore.

He can't do much physical work, but some fine work can still be done.

For example, serve those elixirs in the spiritual field.

When Shen Qingtang came, he found that although Qin Yi had raised these drugs well, he should only have watered the expensive spiritual liquid. He usually loosened the soil on time, but he did not seriously understand the habits of these elixirs and the relationship between them.

For example, phoenix grass and snow lotus grass, one fire attribute and one ice attribute, planted together, will suppress each other's growth.

For another example, the chrysanthan flower likes yin, but the flame grass likes the yang, but Qin Yi planted the chrysant chrysant in front of the unobstructed spiritual field and planted the flame grass in the shade of the tree.

With a helpless smile, Shen Qingtang rolled up his sleeves, found a small hoe and a small bench under the corner not far from the field, and began to move these elixirs again.

The range of a few mu of spiritual fields is really not small. Shen Qingtang is a new recovery from a serious illness. He only moved some elixirs that were seriously not in line with the growth habits of elixirs, and there was a layer of sweat on his forehead, and he was a little short of breath.

Looking up at the sun gradually rising above his head, Shen Qingtang finally stopped first, took out his handkerchief and wiped the sweat on his forehead. He was ready to find some water to drink first and have a rest.

After a walk, Shen Qingtang finally found the kitchen in a remote corner of the cave.

When he saw the kitchen, Shen Qingtang was a little unbelievable and even suspected that it was a firewood house.

The shabbyness of this kitchen is incompatible with the whole cave.

The wooden door is extremely shabby. With a gentle push, it makes a dying squeaking sound, and by the way, it shakes off a little rotten wood chips.

There is a very strange smell in the kitchen.

Shen Qingtang's slender and beautiful eyebrows frowned quietly, raised his sleeves to cover his nose, and slowly pushed the door and walked in.