053

Qin Yi's eyes moved, and then said, "I'll take this task first. Let's go and have a look."

Shen Qingtang was about to speak. When the middle-aged monk saw that Qin Yi did not listen to advice, he frowned and said, "At least he is an inner disciple. Who is the master? If he knew, he would definitely not agree to go.

Qin Yi saw that the middle-aged monk seemed to be kind-hearted, and did not defend him at this time. He said, "Brother Hui, my name is Qin Yi, and I am under the door of Li Changfeng of the Wuyuan."

As soon as the middle-aged monk heard that Qin Yi said he was Li Changfeng's disciple, his face immediately looked strange, and then he hummed and said, "It's still the same court."

Qin Yi was slightly stunned and immediately arched his hand and said, "It's rude."

At this time, the middle-aged monk coughed and said, "Then you don't have to take this task."

Qin Yi: "Why?"

Middle-aged monk: "Go and ask, don't you know?"

Qin Yi always felt that after the middle-aged monk knew that his master was Li Changfeng, his whole tone was ancient and strange. He guessed that it was because Li Changfeng Wan Jindan was looked down upon, but he did not show anything.

And he was really in a hurry to take over the task to make money. At this time, he went straight to the stage of the task leader and said to the Jindan Elder in charge, "Elder, I want to take over this prefecture-level task of feeding monsters."

The elder Jindan had just listened to the conversation between Qin Yi and the middle-aged monk, and then snorted coldly: "I'm not qualified for this. Go back."

Qin Yi frowned: "Why? I'm an inner disciple, and I'm qualified to take on prefecture-level tasks.

The elder Jin Dan looked at Qin Yi with a smile: "This matter, you should ask the good master."

Qin Yi's face changed slightly and he was a little angry.

Seeing this, Shen Qingtang, who was beside him, quickly reached out and pulled Qin Yi, and then asked the elder Jindan, "Elder, I am also a disciple of the inner door. Are you qualified to take this task?"

The elder Jin Dan glanced at Shen Qingtang unhappily and muttered with a slight resentment, "Three layers of Qi Practice", but still asked, "Who is the master? If it's Li Changfeng, you can avoid it."

Shen Qingtang said, "The disciple master is the president of the Fu Academy, Gong Fuyu."

Elder Jindan:.................

For a long time, the elder's mouth twitched, and quietly looked at the two people with a look of sarcasm and pity and said, "The two low-level characters who can worship the elders should at least be the spiritual roots of the earth. How can they be these two wastes?"

"I'll tell you the truth. Anyone can take over the task of this task hall, but Gong Fuyu and Li Changfeng can't do all the personnel related to them. This rule has been ten years. If you don't think it's flat, you can go to your master and ask them what they did in those years.

"Finally, I kindly reminded them that I don't know how they were fooled by them when they started. In a word, if you really want to find someone, you'd better find another teacher as soon as possible.

Shen Qingtang: ...

Qin Yi: ...

At this time, Shen Qingtang suddenly realized that the identity of a book wearer may not be easy to use.

In the original work, Li Changfeng is at most poor, and Gong Fuyu is at most lazy. How can this become a frightened ruffian bully?

Shen Qingtang looked at Qin Yi beside him. At this time, he could only pull Qin Yi's sleeve and said, "In this case, let's go back first."