𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

The arrival in the clinic was hectic, while Deaton and John carried the twins, Cora and Lydia threw everything that was on the tables, leaving them clean for the twins.

When they put the bodies on the tables, they started to bleed from their mouths, and being honest, John wasn't having much faith in them surviving.

"Can you save them?" Was Cora's voice.

"Only if they start to heal themselves."

(...)

Facing the entrance of the distillery, they saw her figure coming from the mist of the night, what surprised them was seeing as her figure became two. She came with Derek. Scott and Alistair weren't sure what to believe when the man claimed to be there to help.

Arriving and facing them, Deucalion wasted no time, getting ready to fight her, doing so while mocking and taunting her, spitting in her faces all the atrocities she has done, all to gain the power to face him. And, as Deucalion shifted, in just seconds, her confident mask fell, showing her real fear.

"Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people just to face me?" Deucalion's words dripped with a chilling intensity, his voice taking on a deeper, more diabolical tone. "Even though, they're twelve now." As he spoke, Alistair witnessed Deucalion's astonishing transformation unfolding before him. Deucalion's skin darkened, his features contorted into a sinister and deformed face. But it was his eyes that held Alistair's attention, glowing like radiant fireflies, an unmistakable mark of a demon wolf.

Thrilled by the unfolding spectacle, Alistair's excitement surged. This was his first direct encounter with a creature of such dark power, and he couldn't help but revel in the moment. Deucalion lunged forward, charging at Jennifer with ferocity.

Derek was the first to engage, but his assault was abruptly halted as Deucalion seized both his arms in an iron grip. Jennifer, too, unleashed her power in a desperate attempt to subdue their formidable adversary, but her efforts proved futile. Deucalion effortlessly grasped them both by their necks, lifting them off the ground before ruthlessly hurling Jennifer away and flinging Derek, when he tried to attack him again, Derek was thrown to the opposite end of the room like a discarded toy.

Unfazed by their futile attempts, Deucalion turned his attention to Jennifer once again, his dominance evident. With a single devastating punch, he sent her sprawling. Alistair, camouflaged in the shadows, moved silently to the side, his anticipation building like a child on Christmas Eve. Scott, on the other hand, stood frozen in awe, unable to tear his gaze away from the unfolding fight in front of him.

Deucalion, relentlessly, seized Jennifer by the nape of her neck, forcing her to kneel before him. With cold authority, he commanded Scott to end her life, using the lives of their captive parents as leverage. As Scott adamantly refused, Alistair took slow and deliberate steps, remaining unnoticed as he positioned himself to the side, in the darkness.

From his vantage point, Alistair observed Deucalion unleash a deafening roar, an eruption of power that shook the very foundation of the room. The sheer force of the roar triggered a transformation in Scott, causing him to shift into his werewolf form.

"Kill her and become the alpha you are meant to be. Become a killer." Deucalion commanded, his voice dripping with malice and anger.

"They aren't dead yet," Scott firmly refused, his unwavering determination evident.

"And who's going to save them? Your friends?" Deucalion sneered, a wicked smirk playing on his lips, amusement mixing with his ire.

Scott turned to Alistair, who, meeting his gaze, nodded in silent affirmation. With newfound resolve, Scott locked eyes with the alpha and declared, "My pack."