𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

So, I've been telling you a lot about my new project, but here's a more official presentation:

Come with Nicolás, discover the ups and downs of growing up in a Magical Creature Reserve; come and discover all the mysteries and the legacy of his family and his magical roots; and finally, find out how his life will change once his path crosses...

Come with Nicolás, discover the ups and downs of growing up in a Magical Creature Reserve; come and discover all the mysteries and the legacy of his family and his magical roots; and finally, find out how his life will change once his path crosses with the ones of The-Boy-Who-Lived, and Hogwarts' Golden Boy.

𝘰𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺:

Nico's life has always been pretty clear. He held onto what mattered most: his parents, Carolina and Remus, his cousin Caelum, Ember and Zeus, and his Abus, his grandparents. Don't forget about Aunt María and Uncle Sirius, who also happen to be Caelum's parents. Oh, and let's not leave out Harry Potter.

Even though his early days were marked by a world at war and some tough moments, Nico's childhood was an absolute blast. Imagine this: chilling under the hot Colombian sun, surrounded by family whose love knows no limits.

Now, let's fast forward to the few years he spent at Castelobruxo, and it was like a magical wake-up call. Nicolás was learning things that most wizards his age could only dream of. His future was shining bright with potential.

But now, what's gonna happen when the doors to his past in the UK swing wide open? It's time for Nicolás to revisit the history he left behind, uncovering the secrets of his roots, and the history of his family.

《 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 》

《 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦! 𝘰𝘤 𝘹 𝘊𝘦𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘤 𝘋𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘺 》

《𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦! 𝘎𝘳𝘺𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘤 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦! 𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘤 》

I would love it, if you guys are interested in that, for you to give it a try, I've been working really hard on creating and adapting the universe to my own vision, and I'm really proud of the result, it's a slow-burn, but I think that will make it all the better.

If you guys decide to give it a try, I would love to read your comments and thoughts.

The fic went under a few deep rebrandings and rewrites, but that's on the past now, we're currently on The Chamber of Secrets, and will keep moving forward. 

You can find it in my profile!

With Love,

- 𝒿. 𝒻. 𝒸. 🐼💜