𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

The music was so loud and deafening, that it was making the walls rumble, and the close space so packed, it was making the room hot, not a sensual hot of course, at least not to Alistair, it was more of a suffocating hot, which was the reason Alistair never went to clubs unless a mission required it. As much as he thought, he couldn't understand people willing to be here at this hot hour of the afternoon in such hot weather.

The Keeper was making his best efforts, trying to put on a mask that told the world he was enjoying himself to the limit in the party. At least the guy seating on his lap seemed to be enjoying himself. When the guy reclined himself, so he could start to kiss Alistair's neck, he turned to look at his side, at Michelle, who was seating in a position that exuded power, funnily enough, it was keeping everyone on bay, no one daring to approach her. At least Alistair wouldn't have to break anyone's nose and throw their act.

He was completely sure that everything was going to shit, The Calaveras were tough bones to bite, and Scott's pack were clearly amateurs in dealings.

Stiles and Lydia were making the deal with Araya, while the rest of the pack tried to blend in on the dance floor. From his position, Alistair could see Malia dancing, Kira on the other side in one of the couches, and Scott, who was on a wall, at the other side of the club, in front of Alistair standing, trying unsuccessfully to be subtle, but Alistair knew he has spent most of the time looking at him with the guy on his lap.

Taking notice of the armed people that started to come into the dance floor, Alistair glanced at Michelle, "Use Invisique and wait for my signal." When the girl nodded, he brought his mouth to the guy's ear, and whispered seductively in his ear, "¿Bailamos?" Getting a nod in response, he used his hand to grab the back of his thighs, lifting the guy in his arms, against his hips, and carried him to the dance floor. From this point, he could see Kira and Malia dancing together, very sensually one might add, adding to the club's charged atmosphere.

However, the euphoric moments were short-lived. Not even five minutes later, a bald man approached him, brandishing a gun. Alistair met his gaze with a smirk, already prepared to deal with him. As he held the guy on the dance floor by his waist, he deftly maneuvered, turning their bodies and extending his leg in a high kick that connected with the man's face, sending him sprawling to the floor, dropping the gun in the process. Alistair looked back at the stunned guy in his arms and delivered a warning, "Creo que deberías ir a casa." The man wasted no time in fleeing from the scene, leaving Alistair to resume his act.

Alistair's eyes darted around the chaotic scene in the club, trying to keep track of his friends. Michelle was nowhere to be seen, but he quickly spotted Malia causing a commotion with a guy sprawled on the floor and Kira wielding her nunchakus to fend off an assailant, leaving the woman out of combat. The tension in the air was palpable, and Alistair knew they needed to find their friends and get out of there as soon as possible.

Just as a man with a gun aimed at him, ready to shoot, Alistair saw Scott coming to his aid. Scott threw the man against a stone pillar, rendering him unconscious. Alistair nodded at Scott as they regrouped at the door leading inside. Michelle was already there, with an unconscious man at her feet.

"Took your time," Michelle quipped, her voice filled with a mix of exasperation and sarcasm.

Scott looked to Alistair, as if waiting for instructions, and after a moment of consideration, Alistair spoke, "You guys go in, we'll watch here to stop anyone else from coming in." With a nod of understanding, the rest of the pack left to continue their search inside.

As they stood guard, the situation, as Alistair predicted, started to escalate. Gas was unleashed, and Alistair's eyes widened as Michelle started to cough, before she made a gesture with her hand, redirecting the wind to make the gas disperse. When Alistair looked at her, she only said, "Wolfsbane."