chapter 11

I sigh at the sound of my alarm. It's 5:45, time to take Clara to the airport. She packed last night, so all she had to do was get dressed.

After last nights events, I'm too lazy to even go to the gym. I stay in my sweats and tank top, and walk over to find a hoodie.

We meet Carlos in the living room, who is going to drive to the airport.
"Listas?" He asks. We nod and walk out behind him.

We get into his car, and he drives off. I wear my hoodie and sunglasses to avoid anyone seeing me. I sit in the passenger, while Carlos helps Clara load the trunk with her luggage. She sits in the back, with Carlos in the driver as we head off. The airport is about half an hour away, so it's not too bad.

We arrive and walk Clara into the airport. Carlos helps with her bag, as we enter the check in. As soon as she checks in her bags, we walk to the side to say our goodbyes.

"Come back anytime Clara. Be safe" Carlos says hugging her.
"Gracias Carlos. And thank you for bringing me here, I'll never forget this" she replies.

"Come back soon! I had so much fun, I'm going to miss you" I pout as she pulls me into a hug.
"I'm going to miss you too Tina. And take your chance with lando, don't waste it" she whispers the last part so Carlos won't hear.

I roll my eyes and smile.
"I'll see" I reply. We pull away and wave as she begins to walk away.

"Vamos tina, we should head out before it rains" Carlos says pulling me to his side. He puts an arm around my shoulder and walks us out.

We enter the car, and drive off back towards the apartment.
"I'll take the long way home so you can see more of the city" carlos says. I nod and look out the window.

Even though I've been hear for awhile, it never fails to amaze me how beautiful it is here. I do miss Spain, but this is so unique and beautiful. It never gets old.

On the way home, we stop by a coffee shop, and grab some drinks and bagels to go.

____

We arrive back at home, just before the rain starts. We both sit at the couch, and scroll through Netflix to find a movie. My phone vibrates and I grab it from the couch.

unknown number

morning, it's lando :)

I smile as I'm relived be actually texted me.

lando 🙃

good morning! 

I just wanted to say I had a lot of fun last night. What are you up to today? We should hang out.

I had so much fun too :) not much I don't think...

ahh..well if it's cool with you, maybe we can go out to the movies or something?

sure, I'd love to

great, great! Send me your address, I'll swing by

that's okay, I can meet you at your place.

I insist, i can pick you up :)

its not necessary. I'll walk to your apartment. how does 7:00 sound?

perfect. can't wait.

see you then

I mentally fangirl, and set my phone down.