Chapter 28

"And here they come! It's a one-two win for McLaren here in Vegas!!" The overhead speakers say. I clap and jump up and down, cheering. Roger and the other mechanics and i all hug each other, not withholding our excitement. I couldn't believe it!

a few hours earlier
"Are you nervous Lan?" I ask lando as he slips on his fire suit. He shakes his head.
"Not really. I have my lucky charm here" he says with the sweetest smile ever. I stand up and cup his face, placing a kiss on his lips.

I help him zipper up the suit and make sure he's comfortable in it.
"Im sure you'll do great. I love you Lando, be safe" I hug him as he places his hands on my waist. He gives me a long, passionate kiss. Causing me to smile.
"I love you too baby. Thank you for being here" he replies.

He holds my hand as we walk out of the dressing room. We enter the garage where everyone is getting ready to head onto the track. I give him one last kiss before he enters his car. I wave goodbye as he puts his helmet on.

Carlos enters the garage after. I smile as he walks over to me.
"Ready?" I ask. He nods and kisses my forehead.
"I'm glad you're here Tina. It's been forever" he says. I pull him into a hug.
"Suerte chili. Te quiero" I say to him. He winks and puts his helmet on. He and lando wish each other good luck and both get into their cars.

I stand to the side as they drive out. Roger hands me a headset so I can listen in to what's going on. I quickly do the sign of the cross and pray for a good outcome.

____

The race ends with the most perfect scenario ever. Lando in P1 and Carlos in P2! We couldn't believe it. My eyes watered with  tears of joy. I wanted to hug them both and never let them go. I was so happy.

I followed the guys until we got to the podium to watch the celebration.

I clapped and smiled as they walked out. I waved to Carlos who came out first.
"Te quieroo" I mouthed to him, causing him to smile. Lando followed after and the crowd went wild seeing them both up there. I celebrated with Zak and the mechanics our papaya boys looked so good up there.
"I love you" lando mouthed. I blew a kiss back to him as he held his trophy up

Finally we all met up back at the garage. I hugged Carlos back.
"I'm so proud of you chili. You've worked so hard for this"
"Gracias hermanita. Te quiero. Now go celebrate with lando" he smiles , kissing my forehead. I nod and look around for lando.

I see him standing by for an interview. I smile as I look at how happy and accomplished he looks. I wait for him to finish up, and run into his arms. He holds me in his arms and kisses me.
"Congratulations Lan. You were amazing out there today" I run my hands through his sweaty hair. He sets me down.
"I told you I had my lucky charm" he smiles and kisses my cheek.

The interviewer looks at us, and pauses.
"Oh, sorry. I thought we were done?" Lando laughs. She shakes her head.
"Well..I appreciate the questions but I'm going to go celebrate with the team and my beautiful girlfriend" lando smirks. He grabs my hand and walks away.

The feeling of butterflies intensifies. I keep replaying his words in my head. One of the first times he had mentioned me in his interview. The world would definitely know we were together now.

valentinna02 P1 babyy, I love you!! ❣️❣️

valentinna02
P1 babyy, I love you!! ❣️❣️

____

After a few hours of partying and celebrating with the team, Lando and I decided to head back to the hotel. We both had a few drinks, and lando was insistent on going back.

18+content: (kinda)

We entered the hotel room, and lando sat on the edge of the bed. I turned on the lamp, and kept the ceiling light off.
"Come here baby" lando says with a raspy voice. I walk up to him and he pulls me between his legs.
"You looked so beautiful today baby" he places his hands on my waist as I wrap my legs around his waist. He runs his hands up and down my back, as we begin to kiss each other.
"I love you too Lan" I slip his shirt off, revealing his perfectly toned body. I lightly run my nails up and down, causing him to take a deep breath.
"I need you" he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my body and turning me on. I nod as he helps me slip my shirt off.

With one hand he unclasps my bra, I push him down against the bed. I kiss him back passionately, not breaking up the kiss. Even though we're both a bit drunk, it doesn't change the feeling we're both having. Lando looked so good today, like everyday. And I just wanted to be his, and nothing else mattered.

We slipped off the rest of our clothes, and lando quickly turned us around. He moaned as he slowly inserted himself in me. I shifted myself, before letting him completely take over. I need him and I needed him now.

____

the next morning
"Morning baby" I smile as I'm woken and landos arm is around my waist. We laid in bed both undressed still our bare chests touching. His messy hair still making him look good.
"Good morning beautiful" he smiled opening his eyes. He ran his hand softly along my neck and down to my breast. He chuckled.
"Sorry for those" he pointed out the marks he left on me.
"It's okay" I winked, ran my fingers over the hickeys I left on his chest and neck.
"Last night was amazing" he sighs.
"It was. I love you lando. I love you so much" I lean over and place a soft kiss.
"I love you more beautiful" he kisses me back.