Chapter 46

"I missed you most lan" I say with tears in my eyes. He wipes them off and kisses me once again. How I missed having his lips on mine. It had been far too long.
"And how's my beautiful princess, huh?" He says taking Olivia into his arms. She smiles and puts her hands on his lips as he talks causing her to giggle.

We walk over to the living room and I watch back in tears as I see them together. I can see how close they're going to be. It's so obvious how much she loves him, but this only makes it harder when he leaves.

____

About an hour later, Olivia was beginning to get sleepy. I walked over to the room to get her bath ready while lando stayed with her. He undressed her and brought her over.

We both sat on the floor of the bathroom as she sat in the bathtub and we bathed her together. I wish things could be like this all the time. It's all I've ever wanted.

We finish up her bath, and take her back to the room to dress her. I lather her up with the lotion while lando changes her. The entire time she looks up at him with the biggest smile.

"She loves you" I smile.
"She's so sweet. I love you Livy. And mommy too" lando smirks and kisses my cheek.

I reach over to grab Olivia to put her to sleep before lando stops me.
"Let me help while I'm here. You do it all the time" he says. I nod and hand him the bottle. He feeds her and rocks her to bed.

valentinnas posted on their story: liv + her daddy🥹

Once she's asleep he places her in the crib and we walk out to the living room.

"Come here baby. I've missed you so much" he smiles as he lifts me into his arms. He places his hands on my hips as I wrap my legs around his waist. He places his soft lips on mine as he moves our lips in sync. I've missed this feeling way too much. I lightly rub my fingertips along his back and then through his hair causing him to smile.

"I love you lando" I smile as I let go before I can't contain myself.
"And I love you more" he smiles.

He sets me down and walks over to grab his suitcases. He pulls out his things, and a few souvenirs he had bought.

I lean against him as he explains to me all the stories he had to tell about each souvenir. I smile, feeling glad that he would think to even bring me something back. I can't wait for when we get to travel with him and create our own memories.

"Why don't you go ahead and shower so we can relax a bit, I'll put these in the wash" I explain. He nods and pecks my lips before walking away.

I grab his bag of dirty clothes and take it over to the laundry room. I clean up a few things that he had taken out and take his suitcase back to the room.

I leave the lamp on in the living room, and make sure the door is locked before going to our room. By now lando was out of the shower, so I took the time to take a shower as well.

Once we were both done we got in bed, and turned the tv on for a bit. Lando pulled me to his side and I cuddled into his body. I missed the feeling of his body warmth beside me every night. I was going to enjoy these few nights.

"So how long are you here for?" I ask.
"The race isn't until 3 more days, but then we have a small break for Easter so we'll be here for an entire week" he whispers.
"Really?" I say getting excited.
"Yes really" he laughs.
"I can't wait. I'm going to enjoy every second" I say.
"Me too. I'm so glad to get a break. It's been so stressful with the team lately" he sighs.
"I've heard. I'm sorry about that" I say as I run my fingers along his abs. He holds my other hand in his and fiddles with the ring I had on, our engagement ring.
"I just hope things get better you know? I enjoy racing but I can't perform well with the car"
"I'm sure they'll get better. I know it's not your fault"
"Thanks baby" he smiles.