Chapter 32

Today lando, Carlos, and I along with my sister planned a day out on the boat. We were celebrating that all went well with telling my family about the pregnancy. It was a shock to everyone but they were happy for us. It was a new experience for us and we were glad they were supporting us.

We were now arriving at the coast, I was so excited for us to spend the day together. And out on the boat was one of my favorite things to do. Lando held my hand as we walked onto the boat. Blanca and I set up the supplies and such while lando and Carlos began to unhook my fathers boat. They got it off and began to drive it off to a good spot.

Blanca and I sat and watched the water as the boys stayed back.
"I can't believe my first niece or nephew is right in here" she pouts and holds my stomach, causing me to laugh.
"I know me either" I smile.
"You're going to be a great mother Tina. I know it" she gives me a hug.
"Gracias hermanita, te quiero" I smile.

"So I'm guessing things with lando are going well" she nudges me. I nod.
"I really love him Blanca. He's everything I've ever wished for and more. I see us together for the rest of our lives" I say truthfully.
"I can tell he loves you too. He's a sweet boy, I'm glad you found someone who is actually worthy".
I look back at lando who smiles at me.

She was right. He was worthy, I would give anything for him, I would give everything.
"But always remember that it's okay to be unsure of things. I know this is a big step but the relationship is fairly new. Just be careful and take care of your heart" she smiles at me and I nod.

When we arrived at the spot, they parked the boat and walked over beside us. Isa and Carlos immediately jumped into the water. They were always before me, I enjoyed the views first. The weather was beautiful out today, it was sunny but not too hot.

Lando sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Lan, thank you for coming on this trip. I love you" I smiled and kissed him.
"I love you too baby" he leaned over and kissed me back. He placed his hand on my stomach and smiles.
"I can't wait much longer" he leans and kisses my stomach.

landonorris with valentinna02 i love you ❣️user1: wait Whatt maxfewtrell: Aww

i love you ❣️
user1: wait Whatt
maxfewtrell: Aww..ew 😭
valentinna02: I love you more my papaya
user2: wait they're so cute

We ate lunch together and swam around a bit. I didn't want to go too crazy swimming around because of the baby so I stayed close to the boat. But I still had fun. We played music and they drank, and danced around. Hours passed quickly that we didn't realize it was getting late. For once things seemed in our own perfect bubble, just us.

The sun was just about to set, and the sky was beautiful. I sat at the edge of the boat to get a good view. I was happy, and at peace.

"Tina" I heard my name so I looked back and froze at what I saw.

Lando was down on one knee with tears in his eyes. He held out a small box, and with his goofy smile looked at me.
"Lan.."
"Baby. Ever since I met you I knew you'd be in my life for good. You're funny, beautiful and so kind to everyone. I loved the way you carried yourself, despite everything going on in your life. I love waking up beside you, and going to sleep beside you. I know things didn't happen as we planned but all i care is that we're together. So with that will you marry me Valentina?"
"Yes yes! Of course. I love you lando" I smile with tears in my eyes. I cup his face and kiss his lips. He lifts me up and i lean into his shoulder. I cry tears of joy. I couldn't believe this is happening.
I look back up at lando who kisses me again and smiles.
"I love you Tina. Thank you" he leans our foreheads together and we stand there for a minute. Blocking out everyone and everything else.

"Okay okay you two, let's celebrate!" Carlos cheers as they walk over. Blanca had tears in her eyes and looked happy. Carlos was happy too but smiled at both of us. He held a champagne bottle in his hand.
"Congratulations" Blanca said hugging is both. She kisses my cheek and smiled.
"Yes congratulations you two. I'm so happy and excited for you two" Carlos replied. He hugs us both as well and kisses my forehead.
"And now for landos first ever champagne bottle since he hasn't won a race in awhile" Carlos smirks and jokes as he looks over at lando.
Lando eyes him and then playfully smacks him.
"Carlitos don't test me on my happiest day ever" lando laughs. Carlos winks.
"I'm joking" he replies with a laugh.

He pops open the champagne and serves them each a glass. He pulls out some apple juice and serves me a glass, causing us all to laugh. Obviously I shouldn't drink right now.

We eventually wrap up and head back to shore. It's pretty much night time by now. The day went too quick, but it's one I'll never forget.

We arrive at my parents house. They seem to already be in bed, so we walk quietly inside. We say goodnight to each other and each walk to our rooms. Lando follows behind me and we shut the door. We both get a quick shower in and get ready for bed.

"Thank you for changing my life Val. You're everything I look forward to and more" he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close so our chests are touching.
"You're very sweet Lan. I can't wait for what our future holds together"
"I love you, goodnight baby"
"I love you more, goodnight Lan" we smile and kiss each other before falling asleep.