Chapter 23

few days later.
"Baby come on please. You need to eat, please" Landos voice says softly. His finger rubs my cheek slowly.
"I don't want to" I wipe my tears as I lay in his bed. Still in my pjs. It's almost 11:30am.
"Come here, don't cry please. It breaks my heart" he pulls me up and onto his lap. I lean on his shoulder and sob. He rubs my back.
"Baby... You're safe with me. Time will cure all these feeling you're having. I love you, okay? But you need to eat please. Come on, it's just me and you today"

Eventually he helps me calm down, his hugs are the best. He wipes my tears away and I look up at him.
"I love you too Lando. I'm sorry you have to deal with-"
"I'm not dealing with anything. This is just me loving you, I would do this a million times over and over" he places a kiss on my lips.
"Let's go to the kitchen, okay?"
I nod. He lifts me like a princess, all the way to the kitchen. He sets me on the counter while he opens the refrigerator.

He makes me a smoothie and warms up waffles for us. I thank him with a kiss, and sit beside him on the stool.

It's been a rough few days. I haven't gone out. One I don't want to, and two because Lando and Carlos suggested I don't. I hate that Carlos and I are apart, it's not fair. The police have seen Fernando but he always escapes. They're hoping he tires out soon and gives in. They've only seen him near Carlos's apartment, so we think he doesn't know where I am.

After breakfast, I help lando clean the kitchen.
"I'm going to shower" I smile. He smiles back and nods. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom.

Lando POV
Finally. I'm so glad she decided to shower. I'm not saying she stinks, but at least she's starting to do more. She had barley left my room these last few days. Had barley eaten. And I was getting really worried.

Valentina POV
After the shower I got dressed and tied my hair back. I walk back to the living room where lando sat. I sit next to him and lean on him, he wraps his arms around me.

"Where's everyone today?"
"Max and P left to the shore with the guys, they'll be back probably tomorrow" he kisses my forehead.
"Why didn't you go?"
"I wanted to stay with you" he smiles.
"You didn't have to, I'm sorry you're missing out" I sigh.
"Baby, please. I'm not, I wanted to spend the day with you. Just us two, I told them to go" he shifts my face to look at him.

His beautiful glisten, and his dimple forms.
"I love you" I kiss his lips. He blushes and smiles back.
"What should we do today? We could watch a movie, watch me stream" he smirks.
"Sure why not" I laugh.
"You'd really want to watch me?" I see his eye light up.
"Let's see if you're as good as you say" I smirk.
"Okay, and if I am. You owe me" he winks.
"Owe you what?"
"Whatever you want to give me" he laughs standing up.

He walks over to get his setup prepared. I sit to the side, away from the view of the camera. He begins the stream and we watch as thousands begin to join. I smile at their comments hyping him up. He greets everyone and starts joking and talking. I shake my head and smile at his jokes.

I stand up and walk over to grab a glass of water from the kitchen. I do my best to hold in my laugh.

Lando POV

Lando who's that in the back??
who's the girl??
omg is that Valentina 🤔

I watch the comments begin to appear. I blush, but do my best to hide it.
"I don't know what you're all talking about" I lie. The comments continue coming in.

It's Valentina sainz, I'm telling you!
Is she your girl? 💔
Lando tell ussss

"I'll be back I have to grab some water" I pause the camera and walk away. Valentina was grabbing a snack and water.
"Baby, they caught us" I say to her.
"Who?"
"The stream saw you" I shake my head.
"Oh"
"Sorry, I-"
"I don't mind. I mean we are together right?" She smirks.
"Really? I thought you'd want to keep it a secret" I smile.
"Lando, all I care about is being with you. I don't care what anyone else has to say. Besides your fans are nice and they seem sweet. I'm not worried" she walks over and places a kiss on my lips.
"Okay, let's tell them then" I grab her hand and we walk back to the room.

"Sorry guys. Technical difficulties. But sorry for lying we do have a special guest tonight" I smile into the camera and bring her into frame. She smiles and waves.
"Everyone, be nice please. This is my beautiful girlfriend, Valentina. I know some of you probably know her"

awww omg so cute
wait she's Carlos sister right?
she's so pretty
heart been broke so many times 💔

"Hello everyone. Sorry to interrupt the stream, but yes Carlos is my brother" she smiles.

he's so hot
we love Carlos
daddy Carlos
how is it dating your brothers teammate?

"Trust me, Carlos is a dork" she jokes, "but I love him. Actually it's a long story but lando and I met and we didn't know who we were" she adds. I nod.

We begin to tell the story without too many details. Everyone seems to be kind and accepting. I haven't seen her smile and laugh this many times in the last few days. It's what matters most to me.