2

*BEEP* *BEEP*  5AM

Kanzari groans hitting snooze on her phone. Her room suddenly opened and Kanzari covers her head with a pillow, which results in to another pillow getting thrown at her.

"Kanzari Sona, get up." Kanzari raises her pillow to the voice and sees her brother standing in between the light of the doorframe. Kanzari  turns the other way and and puts the pillow over her head again. Akino gets on the bed and hits her with a pillow.

"What the fuck?" Kanzari said finally sitting up.

"Mom and Dad told me to get you used to waking up early. They heard about that new kid you are guiding." Akino said while still tugging on Kanzari to get up.

"But that's tomorrow" Kanzari whined about to fall asleep again.

"You are up already, might as well" Akino said, and managed to pull Kanzari out of bed and standing up. "Get out of the house by 6:20 at latest if you wanna walk alone".

Kanzari decides to walk out and eat breakfast with Akino and her parents, then she takes a quick shower. She puts on her uniform and makes sure to pack her duffle bag with her sports uniform. She wears a uniform and puts her hair in to a quick braid, and putting on some makeup then rushing out of the house at about 6:15.

She meets up with her friends at about 6:25 at the school entrance, then they all go to their classroom and the day carries on like normal.

After school, the girls take a quick stop at 711 to eat before the tryouts which start at about 5PM.

"I am so pumped for this." Asira said while mimicking blocking and jumping around. The girls were all hyper and excited for the tryouts as they make their way back to school grounds in the gyms.

"I hope the coaches aren't absolute bitches... remember coach Kijei? I could not stand him" Jumiya complained, putting her hands praying as a joke.

"Well it is what it is, but nothing would stop me from playing volleyball" Kanzari said shrugging while sarcastically smirking.

"Well you are Sona Kanzari... so obviously you wouldn't care" Sachi rolled her eyes at Kanzari and they continued walking.

The girls finally arrive at Tohuzama Gym 2 at about 4:50. Tryouts are held mixed genders, because they would rather save time by holding both male and female team tryouts at the same time. 

There were a lot of people there already, including Akino. They all greeted the friendgroup, especially Kanzari, and the coaches gathered everyone up.

"Hello everyone, I am coach Reibs, who will be guiding the girls team, and this is coach Anelo, who will be coaching the males team. We are not going to be sugar coating anything we think here, and the smallest mistakes can guarantee you out of here. Goodluck, because you will need it" He said with coach Akeno with smiles plastered on their faces. Their eyes glared at the people and everyone was forced to smile awkwardly. "Let us get started."