15

Everyone was in towels, either showering or in their room scrolling through their phone. Jumiya, Kento, Yuji, and Asira were showering first, while their roommates were just waiting. Yuki and Sachi were talking downstairs, Kanzari heard, and she was just scrolling on her instagram feed on the floor.

Someone knocked on her door, and she opened it to see Ran, who was still in his swimwear like Kanzari, with a towel on his neck.

"What?" Kanzari asked him, about to close the door when Ran stopped it.

"Let me in" he asked, and Kanzari looked at him confused, as Ran let himself inside.

"Hey we won, no thank you?" Ran asked Kanzari, smiling with one eyebrow slightly lifted.

"Shut the fuck up, I did all the work. I was the one pushing" Kanzari responded to him, as he sat down on Kanzari's towel, she frowned but then sat beside him.

"Yes ma'am, of course, you are always right!" Ran laughs at Kanzari, who's about to rip out Ran's hair, but she shakes her head making a sour face "Hey, you have to share your KitKats".

"Uhm.... No I don't..." Kanzari made a serious thinking face, seriously thinking she deceived Ran who just laughed "Fine, but ask first. And only one!".

Jumiya walked out of the bathroom door, rubbing her hair with a towel, when she saw Kanzari and Ran sitting together, talking. She looked at them in confusion, then giggled.

"Hey, it's your turn, you were itching to go first. Unless you wanna... keep on talking... I'll leave" Jumiya awkwardly told Kanzari, but she stood up.

"Ran, fuck off, I'm going to shower" Kanzari took the clothes she pre took, and went inside, not saying bye.

Ran smiled, and stood up, waving at Jumiya who stopped him right at the door "Why are you here?"

"Nothing, just wanted to talk since we won. Bye!" Ran shut the door and walked to his room, and saw Yuji on his phone, fully showered. He looked up at him as he went inside, taking clothes from his bag.

"Where the fuck were you? I finished like 10 minutes ago, you wanted to shower so bad." Yuji questioned Ran as he grabbed some clothes and his bath towel.

"Kanzari's room" He replied, about to enter the bathroom.

"Wait, what? The fuck did you do there? No wonder, you guys were acting like a married couple in the pool earlier" Yuji laughed at Ran, and he shook his head.

"I told you, girls like her aren't my type. She's just fun to be around sometimes, and I'd rather be with her than alone and with... those two love birds downstairs" Ran said, as he enters the bathroom, waving at Yuji, who didn't get a chance to talk. He brushed it off, and just kept scrolling on his phone.

The people who were waiting to take a shower all finished taking a shower, and they all went back downstairs to the living room.